Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Months
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

Dani must still have some left from all those boxes of bloody t-shirts we lugged into the Playwright Celtic Bar a few years ago for the birthday bash? :-)

I have them about 20 feet away from me, at the moment. However, I'm hesitant to sell them directly as the cost for inventory management + shipping doesn't really make it worth my while when there are dropshippers like Cafepress that let you just upload a logo or any graphic or saying you want and have one sent to you on the fly.

I didn't have them in my office at the time. They were buried somewhere in my mom's basement back then. They've since been extracted.

I'm a bit surprised you haven't been walking around town handing them out as advertising. There were still a number of big boxes full of shirts after that night, IIRC. ;)

I've been partnering with friends who put on conferences and seminars and have been willing to give me free booths to hand them out.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.