I'm new to DaniWeb - having found the site while researching an issue a user is having with Outlook recall messages. Please let me introduce myself:

I am the Supervisor of System Support at a distribution center for a large greeting card company, located in Kentucky. I am the person responsible for desktop support (among other issues) in our facility, and deal with all sorts of user problems. Like many of you, the expertise level of our users varies, and you can imagine the wide array of problems we run into from day to day. Therefore, any source of help I can find on the more complex issues is welcome. That's why I signed up with DaniWeb. I'm looking forward to my experiences on these forums, and having seen some of the postings already, I know there is a wealth of knowledge and experience among participants readily available .

Hi Harold:

Here's just a little note
Because I want to say
I am so very glad
You've joined DaniWeb today

Sorry, couldn't resist the greeting card welcome :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.