JenniferPPC 0 Newbie Poster

Hi
I have a search engine marketing business that specializes in pay per click managemet across Yahoo, Google and MSN. I am looking to work with designers and developers to cross sell our services.

This can be a lucrative offer. If you refer a client to our pay per click management services we will provide you a split of the setup fee plus recurring monthly commissions as long as the client stays with our firm.

I have been in the internet marketing business since 1995 and have a wall street financial analyst background. I am highly skilled at developing marketing plans to increase clients revenues, leads and sales. I have managed multi million dollar accounts for large websites as well as small mom and pop website advertising.

Please contact me if you are interested in a marketing partnership. We can discuss the actually dollar amount and recurring commissions.

contact@mklgenterprises.com
http://mklgenterprises.com

PPC Advertising Firm - Expert Search Engine Marketing can drive your sales/leads and revenues.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.