http://w3reports.com/index.php?itemid=796&catid=12

ive never read ti before it was quite interesting

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Thanks proliant fan for the read.

Our moderators have played a huge role in the development of the site. Without them, I don’t know where we’d be.

I’m so lucky to have such a great team of moderators who take the burden off of constantly keeping up with the community.

Without the dedication and help of our members and moderators, we wouldn’t be where we are today.

Ah... feels so good to know..:D

Anyways great interview Miss Dani, now I have come to know a bit more about you.

yeah i give my best wishes to her. i dont know how sucessful daniweb is as a business but it is definately an excellent and succesful IT community.

on another note does anyone here know if there is, or will ever be plans for a PDA compatible daniweb? probably not as the small screen may not be able to accomidate the banner adds but anyway, all the java etc runs fine, its just that theres an awlful lot of scrolling involved with the current onw when viewed on PDA's

on another note does anyone here know if there is, or will ever be plans for a PDA compatible daniweb? probably not as the small screen may not be able to accomidate the banner adds but anyway, all the java etc runs fine, its just that theres an awlful lot of scrolling involved with the current onw when viewed on PDA's

Hm.. dont know, if you know about this or not but you can change the view of Daniweb by selecting the different options at the right hand corner of the screen which says "DISPLAY MODES".

There are three modes supported -- Linear mode (which you must be having ). Try out the other two -- threaded mode and linear mode which will not display all the enteries but only a single post and you can then click on the post which you want to view.

Makes the viewable area much smaller.

Hope it helped , bye.

hmm that helps but the menus and toolbars get in the way a bit its possible to see the majority of the thread if i scroll horisontally a bit though

thanks

I don't think anyone is talking about the financial aspect(because we all know that's being taken care of), but the effect it has on programmers and students in computer courses around the world.

lol_hacker101

i agree, daniweb is a great resource to have
long may it live!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.