Hi All,
This is A.R.Ebhendra. I recently created an account in an online job system. there i was asked to pay the account using pay pal account. Fo rits creation, my credit card number is beiung asked...can i trust PAY PAL?? Plz reply..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You can most certainly trust PayPal. It's been around for a while, and a lot of sites that sell things use PayPal to handle the transactions for them. If I were to trust my credit card to any business on the internet, it would be PayPal, and they're not going out of business anytime soon.

thanks for the reply.... I was really worried about the hackers actually?? Is pay pal security that good enough??

thanks for the reply.... I was really worried about the hackers actually??

You needn't worry.

Is pay pal security that good enough??

Yes, quite. They're one of the most professional payment-collection agencies, and so you can bet they have high security. Think of it this way: would you rather trust the waitress at a restraunt that takes your credit card and swipes it in some backroom (you have no way of knowing what actually happens in there), or would you trust a professional payment-collection website?

I would choose the latter easily; you don't even know the waitress, and yet you give your credit card to her. How safe is that?

cool....impressive reply..thanks for the information...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.