Right when i turn it on it pops up with a message box with the title: Monitor and it says invalid licence ID. Then when i press ok, it does the same again. Then i press ok again and it goes away.

Any help would be helpful:!:

:mrgreen: :cheesy: :cool: ;)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Is this a new computer? If not, has this message always appeared, or did it only appear recently?

If the computer is new, you may want to contact your computer manufacturer for tech support. Perhaps you entered something wrong as described in this solution.

> Any help would be helpful

I don't believe it :cheesy:

this would be a new Acer Aspire Computer. I bought it about a month ago. It was made in 05 or 06 i think. It always comes up when i turn it on.

this would be a new Acer Aspire Computer. I bought it about a month ago. It was made in 05 or 06 i think. It always comes up when i turn it on.

You should definitely contact Acer's technical support, as I believe this is somewhat hardware-related, and should be covered under the terms that you bought the computer.

thanks for the help :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.