Today i got this message from yahoo.

Great news – Yahoo! Mail is new and improved!

Thanks for being a loyal Yahoo! Mail user. To ensure that Yahoo! Mail continues to be the easiest, most enjoyable way for you to stay in touch, we've made several great improvements to your service! In addition to all the features you currently enjoy, we've made these upgrades:
Streamlined interface
Makes using your mail even easier
100MB of email storage
Keep more of the things that are important to you – without worrying about bumping up against your storage limit.
Message size up to 10MB
Send monster-sized files – photos, presentations, whatever!
So thanks again for choosing Yahoo! Mail to keep in touch, and we hope you enjoy the additional services now at your fingertips. For more information, please visit our Help page.

So do ui need Gmail now or what

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Bah, both Yahoo and Microsoft have voiced objections to Google's crown... looks like Yahoo is getting more active, but personally; I'd rather trust Google's adverts near my emails than whatever Yahoo does with them.

I noticed that today too. Pretty interesting stuff. 10MB attachments. w00t!

i think its pretty cool that yahoo went up to 100MB its still no 1000MB like gmail but its still alot better then the 4MB you get with hotmail :)

They really spend that much equipment for free mail huh? well, i don't use my yahoo mail anyway... I just need the yahoo ID for stuff like online games, IM, and other sorts of things that you can do on yahoo... maybe yahoo's starting to get worried that Google would catch up to them some day... I used to be a loyal yahoo.com searcher, but now, google's better. I just wish I had a gmail account... oh, and yes, I still prefer my hotmail account, been using it since '95. :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.