how many simultaneous connections can i make from a normal desktop computer bought in the last 6 months using a broadband connection?

Does that include both TCP and UDP connections? if not, then how many simultaneous TCP connections can i make using the afore mentioned computer and likewise how many UDP connections can i make?

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by desijays

how many simultaneous connections can i make from a normal desktop computer bought in the last 6 months using a broadband connection?

Does that include both TCP and UDP connections? if not, then how many simultaneous TCP connections can i make using the afore mentioned computer and likewise how many UDP connections can i make?

From your post I assume something has stopped working, so how many connections are you trying to make ?

Denis

From your post I assume something has stopped working, so how many connections are you trying to make ?

Denis

You're defintely right abt something stop working. well, actually, im trying to make 150 TCP connections and 250 UDP connections.

am i fooling myself into thinking this might work?

Posting in the proper forum would go a long way towards getting an answer.

Actually i was debating which forum to post in before i started to post. And since i was trying to design a network program of some sort i thought i'll post it here since it was about software development..

but none the less, i'll use better judgement when posting next time.

sorry this once.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.