The clue is in the title ;) Also why?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

haaha "ye"

I post mostly in the Coffee House.. I enjoy the Geek's lounge.. the intellectual threads mostly. They are fun to think about and debate.

I do help people in the IT forum occasionally

Most of my posts are in the software development category or the private forums.

I'm guessing that's you who said Software, eh Narue.

I think I'm a coffee person.

>> haaha "ye"
I don't get it ... You mocking my accent, grr...

Most of mine are in the coffee house mainly because I haven't been in the mood to go to the software development forums so much lately.

I do a bit of both. I devote more time to tech things but i have more play-related posts due to fast moving threads like the counting games

I'm guessing that's you who said Software, eh Narue.

I think I'm a coffee person.

>> haaha "ye"
I don't get it ... You mocking my accent, grr...

;) Naw, I always thought the irish accent was interesting.. I've always wanted to learn that British accent.. cockney, I think is what it's called.. It sounds awesome lol

u wanna link me a website where I can learn it, jbennet? :)

Do I have even have to say? Lol.
Coffee House.

I put Coffee House but not for the Geek's Lounge but due to the DaniWeb Feedback Forum and Area 51 and all of the other private staff forums in there.

I tend to post in both tech and coffee house however more in the coffee house of late due to a few rather interesting topics

Software Development. But is this poll really fair, being posted in the Coffee House? I know a lot of members that never visit the Coffee House, and thus, they never see this poll. (Not that there's any better place to put it.)

Mostly tech help, I need the aggravation.

geeks lounge. Don't know enough to venture elsewhere unless i want help XD

Software development, Web Development, Coffee House, Moderator's Place, Community Introductions...*phew* ;-)

most implies a single answer, lest multiple be tied... :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.