In terms of physical, i am alive and there. In terms of mental, i am dead and not there

Edited by jingda: n/a

There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and bullshit.

Votes + Comments
Nice

We all fail.

But is not failing that hurts.
What hurts is knowing that
you didn't give your best - Andrew Matthhews

Votes + Comments
Lol.

Warm congrats to Debasisdas, the originator of this thread, on being chosen to be this month's Daniweb Member of the Month. Carry on with your good work!

think two wise before do something.....
Bcz If so...You don't need think more after the do it.....

It will soon be my second child's first birthday. This made me realize that I only truly appreciated the importance and fleeting nature of time when put in perspective by my growing children.

Life is time, and one cannot be cherished without the other.

"The greatest things ever done on Earth
have been done little by little."
- William Jennings Bryan

I can't understand it. I can't even understand the people who can understand it.
- Queen Juliana 

That some achieve sucess is proof enough that everyone else can achieve it as well.
-Abraham Lincoln-

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
- Bill Gates

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.