If you can make an eye think then you can make another eye jealous, for it gets left behind. Just my p.o.v.(point.of.view.) due to jealousy being something that holds, not gives.

To find your soul's purpose, you have to dig around the roots of the soul's life, and only uncover the history of the soil your soul sprung life from.

Surprise the youth with a random question on a regular basis and you'll be surprised at what you have to learn before asking them another question.

If it makes sense, read it more than once and think about it differently each time.

If you read it again and again, and it doesn't allow you to think differently about it, then it is clear.
If you read it again and again, and it allows you think differently about it everytime, then it is mystical.
If you read it again and again, and it forces you each time to see it differently the next, then it is poetry.

Votes + Comments
.impressed am I, for a .Clear and mystical impression, not poetry. (read that a few times xD)

.note to God: Choose once, choose twice, though don't fool me to choose for a third time; for I also have my own tasks to complete.

Edited by codeorder

To balance my tots, I mean thoughts; In my heart I hold your heart, and in your heart, you hold .Me.

Adopt a tot after adopting this thought, then call it a day for a new beginning..., is yours, not mine to finish.

Edited by codeorder

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.