Even if I cannot be at peace, at least a part of .Me. is.
Beyond .simple. lies reality.
If Not.Clear Then Un.Clear.

The longer I work in this business, the more I realize that I don't know s___.

A moment of introspection between two characters in an up-coming fan-novel I'm writing.

“You ever wonder if, maybe it’s all in our heads? Maybe everyone else is normal, and we’re the only a__holes here? You ever wonder about that?”
(Thoughtfully): “Yeah.”
"Huh." (Pauses) “And?”
“No.”
“Me neither.”

Beyond purity lies a heartbeat.

From day1, starting.10years.ago, I have been retired from life. Only peace and quiet TypeOf(.mentality.) I can use to keep .My God given soul at peace. To only realize that sonar.based weapons can keep a kid in Hell, is nothing of a miracle, it is pure simple.reality; at least from .My point of view.
.since a thought is required, I shall try to provide, even if "sonar.dropped".

What is there to live for if I .canNot.ever.?
Have no fear, do not doubt, only believe that there is always something greater out there, even greater than .Me., especially If .Me ='s Life andAlso Life ='s God!.
As of today, I state the 1st2 applicable spiritual.laws.
1.Invasion of Privacy
2.Freedom of Speech
To clarify the spiritualizm, "In God We Trust" is beyond spiritual and the laws are beyond reality, both applicable to eternal.H8 if broken.

07gdcquq

I cannot tell if I am .living or .dying, since already.dead, End already.living, End already.dying.
Justice is blind, Judgement Day isn't.
Even if I cannot live, at least a part .Me.will.
You cannot believe in yourself, until you believe in God. That is, if you believe that Life is God, End Nothing Else.
Live to protect.Me, just as "i" do, if "i" am not Heavenly, if "i" am disney.enhanced.
Feel a vibe and feel God in your heart as well as the one sending the vibe.
To only try and remember what has been eternally lost, is to only start loosing .My self at the beginning of .My eternal.life.
If .Me. ='s .Life Then .Univesal.Free.Will ='s .My.Wife. 07gdcquq1
To finally clearly understand the reason for my "sonar.based" disability, is that universal morons that do not stand for something as simple as faith(spiritually.defined), are trying to disect God himself.

LONELINESS IS A NICE FEELING SOMETIMES.......

Easy to get stuck in reality, when heavenly.
To give birth to a Freedom of Speach, I must give it it's first breath of air, and define.IT forever, there: "I got hommies, I do not gut hommies.".

(listening to Dre&Kanye, uhhh!!!,nah!,na,na,na,nah!!!, Do While Loop <)

"Hide under a rock from God!", finally has a defined.meaning.
Since sonar does not have a heartbeat, as previously stated, it is an object, simply the "rock". Everything else, simply.defined.
In an insane world, a fingerprint is the only thing sane, thus, .finger.print.Me.
If life isn't funny Then Nothing is.

Nature is not a place to visit, it is home.

The essence lies not in the victory, but also in the struggle.

Wars in Heaven have to be .contained., Not.won. or Nut.won, they will be .won.
You don't have to die to live, eternal or not.
If you believed that there is something greater out there, then it's already here.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.