“Life is really simple,
but we insist on making it complicated.”
Confucius

"I had six honest serving men. They taught me all I knew. Their names were: Where, What, When, Why, How and Who."
(Rudyard Kipling)

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have thousand reasons to smile!!

Live as if ….You were to Die tomorrow …
Learn as if …You were to live forever ….

I don't recall the source but the quote goes something like, "I've been rich and miserable and I've been poor and miserable. Given a choice I'd rather be rich and miserable."

it's not because you can not do anything, you do nothing. it is because you do nothing, you can not do anything.

" The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."
Author Unknown

Don't deal with an idiot, the more you deal with an idiot the more the idiot will drag you down being an idiot... then the idiot will feel greater than you :)... So don't deal with an idiot :)!

A stupid man’s report
of what a clever man says
can never be accurate,
because he unconsciously
translates what he hears
into something he can understand.

Edited by jalpesh_007

I should have really done some work today, instead I stare looking at work that could have been done.

Let me be clear. I understand very little, least of all the people closest to me.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.