http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/animals4

This is a site where you can sign a petition to protect animals against animal cruelty....

Lets all sign it :)

Recommended Answers

All 48 Replies

Sorry but I don't care enough. When we eliminate human cruelty and human poverty maybe...

That's all we need are more laws to do stuff that we already have sufficnent laws. Animal cruelty is already illegal and has done very little to stop it. So that makes you think more laws will help ??? Its not the job of our police to protect the animals -- its eveyone's job. And when animal cruelty is found the perputrators are jailed for awhile and the animals taken away from them. What more could anyone want of our government ? For these reasons I refuse to sign that petition.

Define 'animal cruelty'.

more idiot online petitions by kids who can't think for themselves and instead buy every screaming rant by PETA.

Their definition of "animal cruelty" is depriving animals of anything at all.
In fact their ultimate goal is the extermination of mankind in order to leave the planet to the animals who (in their ideology) are the "rightful owners" of the place.

Quick question: If they're really interested in protecting animals from any and all harm, how many of them have gone out to argue with the wolves that they (the wolves) shouldn't be hunting and eating deer, elk, moose, etc...?

Fucking Greens and hippies.

Quick question: If they're really interested in protecting animals from any and all harm, how many of them have gone out to argue with the wolves that they (the wolves) shouldn't be hunting and eating deer, elk, moose, etc...?

They're all for seeing animals suffer terribly from wounds inflicted by predators and accidents, disease, starvation, extreme weather conditions.

But shooting that animal to relieve its suffering or taking it in and nursing it back to health is in their minds animal cruelty.

An animal that in the wild lives 2 years of constant hardship is in their mind better off than that same animal living 10 years as a family pet with never a care, a constant supply of healthy food and water, full medical plan, and maybe even a choice of willing mates.

Sorry but I don't care enough. When we eliminate human cruelty and human poverty maybe...

Fucking Greens and hippies.

hahahaha.. couldn't agree more :)

ha. Well i signed it! :) , and that DOESN'T make me a hippie! I just want animal cruelty and the testing of animals to end.

You would prefer that substances be tested on human beings instead?

actually... :-/ yes! haha.

... some of them... :P

i think they should be tested on Michael Vick! ;) I never liked him or THE FALCONS anyway! lol

i think they should be tested on Michael Vick! ;) I never liked him or THE FALCONS anyway! lol

hahaha.. wtf?! I liked the Falcons.. And even though he is an idiot for hosting dog fighting competitions.. whats the big frickn deal? They're just animals.. what does it matter if they are beaten and killed.. not that I think what he did was right.. But from a strictly judicial stand point.. how is killing dogs illegal? What's the difference from killing a dog and killing a bunch of ants? What's the difference between slaughtering a pig or using a pig as a test subject for a specific drug. If testing drugs on animals can help us find cures for humans.. then why not??

ha. Well i signed it! :) , and that DOESN'T make me a hippie! I just want animal cruelty and the testing of animals to end.

Like someone has already said though all this petition is for is another law. Its already Illegal and its still happening.

Really we should all be focusing on more important things then a few animals getting hurt or what animals are too smart to eat. Such as the 20,000 people a day dying in 3rd world countries. A superpower that has gone to shit over some silly family feud or even simply bettering ourselves as a race.

What's the difference from killing a dog and killing a bunch of ants?

Mainly, that people tend not to think of ants as being cute.

What's the difference between slaughtering a pig or using a pig as a test subject for a specific drug.

Because the drug testing might actually provide a useful result. Although I'd be willing to be the groups that claim such would also claim that slaughtering the pig, even for food, was also wrong. I've heard about some group (can't recall who) who've tried to draw a parallel between the food chicken industry and the holocaust.

If testing drugs on animals can help us find cures for humans.. then why not??

Because they don't want cures for humans.

actually... :-/ yes! haha.

On yourself of course. As you so graciously decided that it should be tested on humans you're morally required to vollunteer yourself as a guinea pig.

Of course the vast majority of people screaming that testing should be done on humans are hypocrits and won't vollunteer.
They'd rather see the return of the Nazi and Japanese death camps where people you don't like are used as experimental subjects before being disected while still alive to see what the substance under testing actually does to the living body.

:icon_lol: and you are who to say i'm a hypocrite? Do you even KNOW me to say that i wouldn't?! HECK yes i'd volunteer to use my body on testing! Especially if it's for something thats going to help EVERYONE else, YES i would! LOL and who said anything about anyone being disected while they are alive?! lol All i'm saying is animals shouldn't be beaten up or burned, or ELECTRICUTED just because the owner is frustrated and can't deal with your own miserable life, or because they're bored and decide to take it out on an innocent animal that had NOTHING to do with it! I volunteer that the humane society, and i see a lot of mistreated animals all because some MORON can't deal with his own issues.

:icon_lol: and you are who to say i'm a hypocrite? Do you even KNOW me to say that i wouldn't?! HECK yes i'd volunteer to use my body on testing! Especially if it's for something thats going to help EVERYONE else, YES i would! LOL and who said anything about anyone being disected while they are alive?! lol All i'm saying is animals shouldn't be beaten up or burned, or ELECTRICUTED just because the owner is frustrated and can't deal with your own miserable life, or because they're bored and decide to take it out on an innocent animal that had NOTHING to do with it! I volunteer that the humane society, and i see a lot of mistreated animals all because some MORON can't deal with his own issues.

If you will reread what Jwenting wrote, you will discover that at no point did he state that you, personally, are a hypocrite. He merely stated that the a "vast majority" are. And I find it interesting that your counterargument doesn't have anything to do with testing, but rather with active abuse. I fail to see that the two are connected.

Who cares? They're stupid animals! These organizations such as PETA make me so gawd damn sick. They fight to preserve animal rights whilst harming humans! Who the hell is more important?? As far as I know, animals are not protected by the damn constitution.. it says in the declaration of independence that all MEN are created equal.. this means human beings.. not some damn retarded chickens or goats or something. Animals have NO rights. These freakn hippie liberals need to all be treated like animals if they love them so much more than humans... Death to PETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.adl.org/learn/extremism_in_the_news/Other_Extremism/shac_convicted.htm

No, no, just give a silent show of support for the other PETA.

the only good peta member is a dead peta member. They're terrorists, fascists.

PETA is a terrorist organisation. Anyone supporting them is a supporter of terrorism and should be removed from society.

No, the other PETA. You've never heard of them before?

No, the other PETA. You've never heard of them before?

People Eating Tasty Animals :)

mmmm.... beeef.....

I dunno if that would be much better.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.