read what I posted and you will find out. Fortunately bad rep doesn't really mean much here in Geeks Lounge. I would not have done that otherwise.

Yeah I know... I wasn't mad lol.

But gay men do molest younger boys. I've heard and read about it so many times.

As do some straight men molest younger girls. Neither behavior is acceptable.

Many men also molest young girls. Marginalizing homosexuals will not reduce either problem.

Oops, great minds Ezzaral.

Anyway, I've little against them in principle.
What I dead set against is their constant demands to be given special privileges over other people.
The worst of those excesses are the so-called "Gay Pride" parades, filled with homosexuals performing lewd acts in public and walking around naked or in their underwear, all in the name of "showing that we're normal well adjusted people".
Hear this, faggots: if anyone BUT homosexuals did anything like that they'd be arrested for indecent exposure and lewd behaviour instantly and probably end up with a hefty fine, maybe jailtime, and almost certainly forced psychiatric treatment.
Your insistence that sex with young boys is perfectly alright as long as it's homosexuals doing it is another farce. You're perverted pedophiles.

Hmm I think you are confusing the gays with NAMBLA ;). Not all gays are like that. I mean, I don't think they should have any 'extra' rights either.. but to go so far as to insult them in this manner is just plain discrimination. I'd expect more coming from you...
These gay pride parades are no different than mexican pride marches or Juneteenth celebrations.. They all celebrate a unique minority group in America.

Now not all homosexuals think and act like that, but enough do to make the entire group look bad and from their numbers it sure looks to be the majority.

Hmm.. if that isn't discrimination then I don't know what is lol.. That is no different than saying "Most black people are dumb, so therefore the majority of them are stupid scum." In this day and age, intolerance is intolerable lol..

And oh, if you insist you're not homosexual by choice that means it's a mental disorder. That (combined with your tendency towards pedophilia) disqualifies you from ever laying your hands on children, so don't come screaming that the ban on having homosexuals adopt kids is discriminatory.

Mental disorder? Prove it. Being gay is some kind of biological disorder.. Nothing different than being born with some kind of disease/handicap. I mean, there's nothing they did purposely to become what they are.. It isn't their fault.. why take away their rights?

As do some straight men molest younger girls. Neither behavior is acceptable.

Many men also molest young girls. Marginalizing homosexuals will not reduce either problem.

Oops, great minds Ezzaral.

Yeah I know, I wasn't saying it was acceptable. I was just saying that it's true.

Mental disorder? Prove it. Being gay is some kind of biological disorder..

A biological disorder? Prove it.
Wait... it already has been proven.

most longterm mental disorders are caused by either brain damage chemical imballance in the brain and therefore have a biological reason.

Hmm I think you are confusing the gays with NAMBLA . Not all gays are like that. I mean,

I'm not . If I (or any non-homosexual) were to behave like homos behave during those "parades" (which are supposedly meant to show how normal they are, how well adjusted to civilised society) I'd be arrested instantly and put behind bars.

Hmm.. if that isn't discrimination then I don't know what is lol..

It isn't. But it does mean that they shouldn't think it strange if they're watched with suspicion. That's human nature, if all I have to go on to form an initial impression of a person is the behaviour of his peers and that behaviour is such as is displayed by homos in public it should come as no surprise if they have a hard time convincing me they're different.

All lies. That is a false myth. Research has proven it to be false. You should read a little before spouting off your mouth about something you know nothing about.

Not at all lies. Only last month a homosexual man was arrested in the US Northeast (Vermont I think) for pedophilia and sexual assault of a large number of boys.
He claimed he was allowed to do it because he's homosexual, that because of that it's not child abuse...
And he's hardly alone. There are several cases just like that even in this small country every year.
Usually they indeed seem to think they do the kids a favour, the sickos.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

All lies. That is a false myth. Research has proven it to be false. You should read a little before spouting off your mouth about something you know nothing about.

Just because you found a piece of evidence to suggest something else doesn't make it "all lies."

Just because the rest of the world may go insane as the namby-pamby pinko liberals take over, doesn't mean everyone has to follow suit.

Is it possible to get knocked up twice in 6 months?

As, *long shot because I've forgotton the name* josh said, via abortion.

that's because you're a chick... look at it this way:
girls dislike:
- watching two guys kissing and touching each other
- watching two girls kissing and touching each other
guys dislike:
- watching two guys kissing and touching each other
guys like:
- watching two chicks going at it...
so that makes the lesser of evils two girls kissing...

Not true, I know of quite a few girls who like men touching/kissing each other in the same way guys like girls doing that.

I'm not . If I (or any non-homosexual) were to behave like homos behave during those "parades" (which are supposedly meant to show how normal they are, how well adjusted to civilised society) I'd be arrested instantly and put behind bars.

You are probably right :) But the Mardi Gras parades otherwise hetrosexual people do exactly that.

Not at all lies. Only last month a homosexual man was arrested in the US Northeast (Vermont I think) for pedophilia and sexual assault of a large number of boys.
He claimed he was allowed to do it because he's homosexual, that because of that it's not child abuse...
And he's hardly alone. There are several cases just like that even in this small country every year.
Usually they indeed seem to think they do the kids a favour, the sickos.

Do you always judge a group of people by the actions of one or two? In the specific case you sited the man should be tried as a pedophile, and do the same for others as the cases arise. But that in no way means all gay men are pedophiles.

You know jwenting, I heard that in the Netherlands there are alot of serial killers. Maybe we should nuke the Netherlands to get ride of this blight. Obviously Netherlandian society promotes and encourages such behavior, its only logical.

You are probably right :) But the Mardi Gras parades otherwise hetrosexual people do exactly that.

And in most places they'd indeed be arrested for it when homosexuals are not...
And those people during Mardi Gras don't do it in order to show how "normal" they are, which is the stated purpose of "Gay Pride" parades...

Do you always judge a group of people by the actions of one or two? In the specific case you sited the man should be tried as a pedophile, and do the same for others as the cases arise. But that in no way means all gay men are pedophiles.

and nowhere do I state that. But a larger percentage of them seem to be than normal men, which combined with a small total number of them does present a worrisome picture.
And normal men don't usually claim that their actions are legal because of their sexual orientation.

yeah... but those are exceptional situations...

And those people during Mardi Gras don't do it in order to show how "normal" they are, which is the stated purpose of "Gay Pride" parades...

Agreed. The people in Gry Pride parades look and act like freaks.

And normal men don't usually claim that their actions are legal because of their sexual orientation.

I doubt most gay men would either, although I can't say for sure because I don't know most of them :) I have never heard that argument before.

I doubt most gay men would either, although I can't say for sure because I don't know most of them I have never heard that argument before.

Neither have I, not from homosexuals I have known. But those weren't going around raping little boys or walking the streets with their pink undies around their ankles...

They were indeed decent people, whom I would never have known were homosexuals if they'd not told me.
So yes, there are decent ones and probably the majority of them are.
But like I said the image portrayed by the perverts pervades their entire group to the point where you become suspicious of all of them unless you know them personally to be different.

And like with radical Islam, the fact that the decent majority doesn't speak out against the excesses (in fact often seems to defend them through special interest groups) does nothing to soften that image.

>And like with radical Islam, the fact that the decent majority doesn't speak out against the excesses (in fact often seems to defend them through special interest groups) does nothing to soften that image.

they dont speak out because for them it would be akin to betrayal. it is like some kind of brotherhood.

i have this one moslem friend. her cousin is a reasonably good small business person. but the easiest way for you to get a job from him is to be family. that means brother or cousin or something like that. otherwise you still have a decent chance if you happened to be married into the family.

you see it is not that the majority wants to be silent. it is that the majority see them as brothers. this does not mean that the majority agrees. it does not nescesarily mean that the majority disagrees either. what it means is that they tend(in my somewhat limited experience with them) to believe in standing together and not publically speak out against each other.

of course they are still human and their societies are subject to the same pressures that can fracture our societies. but you are not going to fracture them easily by saying: "see? look what your brother did. it is wrong." this is because "brother" tends to have a higher order of precedence than "wrong".

so the fact that they dont speak out has more to do with culture and believes than with right and wrong.

i do of course agree that if this extreme group could be removed then it would be better for everyone. this includes both the west as well as the "decent majority" of moslems. but unfortuanately it is not for us to decide.

i have this one moslem friend. her cousin is a reasonably good small business person. but the easiest way for you to get a job from him is to be family. that means brother or cousin or something like that. otherwise you still have a decent chance if you happened to be married into the family.

Most, if not all, businesses are like that -- not just those owned by moslems.

you see it is not that the majority wants to be silent. it is that the majority see them as brothers. this does not mean that the majority agrees. it does not nescesarily mean that the majority disagrees either. what it means is that they tend(in my somewhat limited experience with them) to believe in standing together and not publically speak out against each other

This reasoning could be applied to most other groups as well, such as blacks, whites, christians, you-name-it.

Birds of a feather flock together.

i think it's time to give this thread a little bump... to bring some interesting discussions with new members of the community... hehe

somewhere back in the thread i read a comment saying something like this...

if God created human beings, then he should hate himself for creating gays, as they have a design flaw He himself did

or something like that...

ok... according to catholic teachings, God did create mankind at his image... but He also gave mankind something called "free will" so we do whatever we feel like doing... He did not make that flaw in human design... mankind took the wrong way in that aspect...

NOTE: i clearly stated "according to catholic teachings" so don't come up over me telling me i'm an idiot or anything... (it has happened a lot in this thread with a lot of other people)

commented: God v. atheism thread, you fool! -2

i think it's time to give this thread a little bump... to bring some interesting discussions with new members of the community... hehe

somewhere back in the thread i read a comment saying something like this...
or something like that...

ok... according to catholic teachings, God did create mankind at his image... but He also gave mankind something called "free will" so we do whatever we feel like doing... He did not make that flaw in human design... mankind took the wrong way in that aspect...

NOTE: i clearly stated "according to catholic teachings" so don't come up over me telling me i'm an idiot or anything... (it has happened a lot in this thread with a lot of other people)

Yeah, but the gays claim that they are not gay by choice.. but rather, they are born gay.

Aside from the 'flaw' of being gay, what about being born mentally handicapped? Or physically handicapped? There are many flaws with the human body.. We develop back problems later in life do to us walking upright on two legs.. Our veins/arteries are not positioned for optimal survival (especially those in the neck). And many, many more. Humans are by nature, flawed. Thus, it follows that a god either created us to be flawed, or does not exist.

commented: not helping... +0
commented: Sorry if I hurt your feelings man, if it is any consolation I think you and Sturm have a magical connection. +13

Well in that simplistic argument you're probably right.
However. What you're missing out on is that if God created mankind, and if they were created in his image to remain as his image one should live in his presence, and it would only be in continually living there that one could hope to be like him, which would be what you were talking about. You living in Eden? Like learning to play like Hendrix. Best person to learn off would be Hendrix. And to 'keep up' with the trends, you'd really have to live with him.
Your free will point is interesting.

I can't help myself - there is just so much bogosity in this thread and someone needs to clear up a few things.

HIV/AIDS - this is not a 'gay' disease, was not started in the gay community, is not god's punishment for anything. Of the worlds populations that have HIV/AIDS, 80% is transmitted through heterosexual contact. If you are going to use the bible, remember "judge not lest ye be judged"

gayness is not a choice - if it were a choice why would all those Republicans keep getting caught in bathrooms and those preachers keep getting outed??

I can understand persons who do not like gays but wtf! Hating gays!? This is beyond the ability of this Montana country boy to understand. Hating everything about them is beyond the ken. You don't like their music? You don't like their books? you don't like their art? you don't like ???

God created mankind (your words) he created gays, he created blacks, he created everything including your hate so I guess it is alright for you to hate. do you take your hate to the streets? do you endorse the beating of gays? do you endorse that creepy guy who goes to military funerals and shouts that the soldier died because god hates gays? What does your hate do for you? What does your hate do for the world?

That creepy reverend was going to come here to Seattle to scream and spout his hate at a funeral and folks got together and a held a hate-a-thon for the Rainbow community. I personally committed $15 per minute that the creep ranted -- I believe that if the creep had shown up donations would have reached about $1000 per minute of his hate speech. He backed out and did not show up (heh,heh).

One thing that should be corrected - there is no relationship between pedophilia and homosexuality. Pedophilia is about age and the gender is not as impoortant (the abuse of male children by males gets way more press than others) whereas homosexuality is about the gender and the age is not that important.

Anyway, just thought I would jump in and stimulate some discussion

HIV/AIDS - this is not a 'gay' disease, was not started in the gay community, is not god's punishment for anything. Of the worlds populations that have HIV/AIDS, 80% is transmitted through heterosexual contact.

I guess someone needs to learn to read...

If you would have read the whole thing, you would have noticed this point was already discussed...

gayness is not a choice - if it were a choice why would all those Republicans keep getting caught in bathrooms and those preachers keep getting outed??

wtf??

I can understand persons who do not like gays but wtf! Hating gays!? This is beyond the ability of this Montana country boy to understand. Hating everything about them is beyond the ken. You don't like their music? You don't like their books? you don't like their art? you don't like ???

God created mankind (your words) he created gays, he created blacks, he created everything including your hate so I guess it is alright for you to hate. do you take your hate to the streets? do you endorse the beating of gays? do you endorse that creepy guy who goes to military funerals and shouts that the soldier died because god hates gays? What does your hate do for you? What does your hate do for the world?

That creepy reverend was going to come here to Seattle to scream and spout his hate at a funeral and folks got together and a held a hate-a-thon for the Rainbow community. I personally committed $15 per minute that the creep ranted -- I believe that if the creep had shown up donations would have reached about $1000 per minute of his hate speech. He backed out and did not show up (heh,heh).

i insist... if you will comment on a thread, you should read the whole thing first... ok?

I already corrected myself... i underestimated the value of the word hate around here... so i already stated... i don't hate gays... i dislike them

HIV/AIDS - this is not a 'gay' disease, was not started in the gay community, is not god's punishment for anything. Of the worlds populations that have HIV/AIDS, 80% is transmitted through heterosexual contact. If you are going to use the bible, remember "judge not lest ye be judged"

Would you please cite your proof for the numeric statistic? It was my understanding that, in the United States at least, ~90%+ of occurences did appear among the somewhat overlapping groups of homosexuals and shared-needle drug addicts, and I would like to know where you get your statistics from.

As to your bringing up the scriptures,

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

To my mind, this always meant not judging others by a standard other than the one you hold yourself accountable to.

Or perhaps you refer to the phrasing of the gospel of Luke:

37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

As far as I can tell, same logic.

And the same One who said those, also made it clear later on, in a somewhat different context, that judgement is meant to be excercised properly.

24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Would not warning someone that they are engaging in destructive behaviour be a righteous judgement? Or would you consider it to be more appropriate to let them destroy themselves?

Having to deal with homosexual tendencies may be something a person has no choice over. Being a homosexual, however, is; the person has chosen to give in to those tendencies rather than resist them.

For myself, I do not hate them. I pity them, and I sorrow for them, but I do not hate them.

God created mankind (your words) he created gays, he created blacks, he created everything including your hate so I guess it is alright for you to hate. do you take your hate to the streets? do you endorse the beating of gays? do you endorse that creepy guy who goes to military funerals and shouts that the soldier died because god hates gays?

If I were to discover someone doing so, I would attempt to dissuade them. If I could not, then I would be willing to provide protection for the person being beaten, with my own life if necessary. This does not, however, mean that I endorse or approve of their choice, and I would do my best to make that clear if I should survive the attempt intact enough to speak or write.

One thing that should be corrected - there is no relationship between pedophilia and homosexuality. Pedophilia is about age and the gender is not as impoortant (the abuse of male children by males gets way more press than others) whereas homosexuality is about the gender and the age is not that important.

One author I have read made reference to a survey which seemed to prove otherwise. I have not yet tracked down the survey (I will endeavor to do so), but the statistics he quoted were interesting. According to him, in a survey of pedophilic men the ratio was 7.5-1 for homosexuals and small boys vs. heterosexuals and small girls. This would seem to indicate one of two things, either of which would stand somewhat against your statement. Either A), homosexuals are truly more likely to engage in pedophilic activities than heterosexuals are, or B) homosexuals are far more willing to openly talk about their engaging in such activities.

Again, I will try to find the original survey and verify the data.

commented: very good post... 5 stars +3

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

My views on homosexuality:

Religiously - it is wrong in the eyes of God and condemnable (evidence can be found in both the Old Testament and New).

Personally (don't hate me...) - it's completely unnatural. I do not believe it is genetic and unless someone can prove to me 100% that it is, I will contine to think that it is just some absurd theory that helps homosexuals sleep better at night. I believe it is solely based on decision. I've had a couple gay friends during high school and one of them actually told me that he didn't even believe that people were born that way. It's the same as someone choosing who they want to date or marry. I do believe that hormones can influence a person's decision, but that doesn't mean they were born that way. Homosexuality is simply just a chosen lifestyle and nothing else.

That's pretty good 100% proof, eh? Heh, heh that cracks me up, there is nothing that can be proved 100% and you are basing you belief about homosexuality on the word of a teenager - have you thought about a career in standup? And you are 100% sure that homosexuality is a choice and nothing else?! See this would be easier if you were a guy but for a guy there is a very simple test - what makes you hard. If women don't make you hard how the heck can it be a choice?

Disease is pretty much the same as sickness, right? Because that's what came into the world along with sin. Insects - yeah I'm pretty sure God made those. Gays - like I said... they chose to be homosexual. The scientists have yet to prove if it is indeed genetic or not. God created Adam and Eve, that's why only a man and woman can reproduce.

Adam and Eve - so we are all the products of incest, is that correct? Adam and Eve had kids and their kids had kids but they are all related and we are all related, kool.

You're asking the right question. Why in the world would he do that? But let's look at it this way... God 'bashes' murderers, liars, cheaters, thieves, adulterers, etc. even though they are His creation also.

Murderers choose to kill, liars choose to lie, cheaters choose to cheat, adulterers choose to commit adultery... gays choose to be homosexual. God created these individuals, but they chose their lifestyle.

This is probably one of the worst chains of logic I have seen in a long time - unless you are still practicing your stand-up routine

Adam and Eve - so we are all the products of incest, is that correct? Adam and Eve had kids and their kids had kids but they are all related and we are all related, kool.

And a second time with Noah's family. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.