Well I just started eating dinner and thought this would be a neat topic. Everyone knows we love to eat while on the computer; two birds, one chair.

I'll start it off:

Deli Sandwiches, macaroni salad, potato salad and a Pepsi :)

christina>you commented: . -3
ndeniche commented: lol... i think it's cool... +3
almostbob commented: Really took off didnt it +0
XP78USER commented: Man 18 ups no downs Ka\-Ching $$$ +0

Recommended Answers

All 2,910 Replies

A big mug of fresh brewed Brazillian blend coffee and a couple of McVitie Digestive biscuits. My little midnight snack as I bash a few more words out and get ever closer to finishing writing this book...

Garibaldi biscuits and Pure Columbian Coffeeeee

Come on IRC.

>> a couple of McVitie Digestive biscuits
You've mastered the urge not to eat the whole packet!? Wow!

I'm drinking Barry's Tea (the only tea for an Irish man!), and eating an apple I picked from my garden. Thinking about making a sandwich though. I had an omelette earlier today that I can still taste. I love omelettes.

Chicken sandwich, hamburger pizza, dr. pepper, and ice cream ^_^

>eating an apple I picked from my garden.
there's something you don't hear every day. that rocks.

>> that rocks.
Maybe. But they're mostly cooking apples (my mother's been making a lot of apple tarts/pies of late ... speaking of which there's a warm one in the kitchen ...)

subway sub, hot pockets, burritos, pepsi, chips, ice cream, any thing that isn't healthy

I'll either have pasta or leftover pizza for dinner. And probably some Scotch afterwards, though maybe Vodka+lemonade...

well, i don't drink alcohol

well, i don't drink alcohol

I *do*... :)

Rum and Coke for meee... :)

I'll either have pasta or leftover pizza for dinner. And probably some Scotch afterwards, though maybe Vodka+lemonade...

I dont get how in films Americans always drink scotch when they are sad. No-one ever actually does that.

I dont really like drinking hard stuff like that (i drink in moderation, and very rarely - unlike most other peope my age i dont enjoy getting drunk)

Right now its 7:47 AM so im having some food before college.

The menu :) :

Shreddies (not the frostd kind) with no milk (yes, im a wierdo, i like my cereal dry)
Cofee (Kenco gold blend decaff instan granules)
Tea - Earl Gray with no milk (Yes, i am having tea and coffee lol)
A few chocolate digestives
2 slices of toast + jam

Potato chips.

mmm I love crisps

Yeah! Sensations Balsamic vinegar and Onion flavour.

Nik Naks I love (they're sooo bad)

Pickled Onion monster munch

Walkers Beef and Onion

Yeah crisps rock.

Baked chicken with corn bread, beans and mashers. Love those mashed potatoes!

Too young to drink ethanol! O.J. will do.

Ham sandwich and chips at work - same as yesterday... and the day before... and the day before... and, yeah, well you get the picture.

Ham sandwich and chips at work - same as yesterday... and the day before... and the day before... and, yeah, well you get the picture.

Ham sandwich? Here I thought you were jewish. Corned beef on rye sounds better!

Ham sandwich? Here I thought you were jewish. Corned beef on rye sounds better!

I'm not Jewish in the least - atheist, in fact. What gave you the impression that I was Jewish?

Your user name!

Hrmm, well I guess it bears similarity to Ezra, but it's just a made up name I used for a game character for awhile =P

same here.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

you can't beat a good old fashioned cup of tea!

I like Kung Pow chicken.

how can you drink tea or coffee? that's just gross. alcohol must be sick too. i actuall have never had tea, coffee or alcohol, and probably never will.

commented: gooooooooooooood!! +3
commented: Tea is actually good for you! +0

Hrmm, well I guess it bears similarity to Ezra, but it's just a made up name I used for a game character for awhile =P

Being jewish isn't that bad, then you could eat gefilte fish and lox. Maybe you would have a chance of being a big comedian too!

>how can you drink tea or coffee? that's just gross. alcohol must be sick too. i actuall have never had tea, coffee or alcohol, and probably never will.

If you've never had it, how do you know if its gross?

Being jewish isn't that bad, then you could eat gefilte fish and lox. Maybe you would have a chance of being a big comedian too!

I didn't imply that being Jewish is bad, just that I'm not Jewish.

I figure they probably would allow me to eat gefilte fish and lox too if I were inclined, but I've never asked them (nor would I know which "them" I could ask to impart upon me the permission of all Jewish to consume a particular preparation of fish).

I think Richard Pryor did okay for himself without being Jewish as well.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>how can you drink tea or coffee? that's just gross. alcohol must be sick too. i actuall have never had tea, coffee or alcohol, and probably never will.

Well over here in the UK, we drink tea or coffee a lot. I prefer tea. I don't think it is gross. :)

commented: yea he is right .. tea is the best .. +3

well, i'm sorry if i offended you in any way, but it's just my preference.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.