Maybe it's non-caloric and can serve as a sugar replacement. What kind of a tree did the bark come from?

Sugar Cane. Same one they make sugar from. We just chew it and then spit it out. It's very juicy

Sugar Cane. Same one they make sugar from. We just chew it and then spit it out. It's very juicy

Ive done that with Rhubarb canes. Same idea. Lovely

Try it with rhubarb and some white sugar for dipping it in to take away the sharpness

Maybe you could eat a rhubarb cane together with a sugar cane. Tart and sweet is always a good combo.

I like to melt chocolate and put it on slices of apple.

You can find those things in fancy restaurants that have a chocolate fountain going. Makes my mouth water. I like to substitute apple slices with strawberries.

I like to melt chocolate and put it on slices of apple.

You actually do that without making a mess? Do you use steam or boiling water or something?

I'm eating whole wheat crackers now btw

You actually do that without making a mess? Do you use steam or boiling water or something?

I go for the simple solution. Buy the microwavable chocolate wafers, melt them that way and then just dip the apple slices one by one into it.

Votes + Comments
here's one in return ;)

I just fnished eating a grapefruit (peeled and eaten by sections) picked from the tree in my front yard.

A golden apple.

It's a sweet tropical fruit with a sour layer under the skin. It's very delicous. The downside of eating it is that the seed is spiky.

Actually cattleskin is a delicacy here. It's eaten around christmas time by those or us who don't eat pork or ham.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.