Maybe it's non-caloric and can serve as a sugar replacement. What kind of a tree did the bark come from?

Sugar Cane. Same one they make sugar from. We just chew it and then spit it out. It's very juicy

I have seen sugar cane in some of the specialty stores, got to give it a try.

Sugar Cane. Same one they make sugar from. We just chew it and then spit it out. It's very juicy

Ive done that with Rhubarb canes. Same idea. Lovely

Try it with rhubarb and some white sugar for dipping it in to take away the sharpness

Maybe you could eat a rhubarb cane together with a sugar cane. Tart and sweet is always a good combo.

i like a pot of sugar with my rhubarb. The sticky chewed end sticks to it

I like to melt chocolate and put it on slices of apple.

You can find those things in fancy restaurants that have a chocolate fountain going. Makes my mouth water. I like to substitute apple slices with strawberries.

You actually do that without making a mess? Do you use steam or boiling water or something?

I'm eating whole wheat crackers now btw

You actually do that without making a mess? Do you use steam or boiling water or something?

I go for the simple solution. Buy the microwavable chocolate wafers, melt them that way and then just dip the apple slices one by one into it.

commented: here's one in return ;) +0

Enjoying some Corn Flakes and some Milk :)

I just fnished eating a grapefruit (peeled and eaten by sections) picked from the tree in my front yard.

Pomegranate.

two figs, stolen from the tree in my neighbor's backyard...

Toast and melted snowflakes.

having nothing right now.

commented: indeed -4

I love omelettes.

yup... i loved omelettes too and some milk...:)

wats your favorite recipe for omlettes?
btw im having a lean sandwich now

i like ommletes with cheese and mixed herbs with a drop of tobasco and lee&perrins/woustecer sauce

I like mine with cheese, some ground up meat, sliced tomatoes and pepper.

i like it with potato gratings sometimes, kind of a rosti/omlette thing. Very tasty

Milk and honey.

Finger food.

A golden apple.

It's a sweet tropical fruit with a sour layer under the skin. It's very delicous. The downside of eating it is that the seed is spiky.

A stale piece of pecan pie and a cup of fresh Costa Rican coffee.

Cheese Blintz and hot cocao.

Noodles, peppered cattleskin, and water

Wow, "peppered cattleskin", things must be tough on the island.

Actually cattleskin is a delicacy here. It's eaten around christmas time by those or us who don't eat pork or ham.

isnt cattleskin = leather ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.