I don't ever come on these websites, I am pretty much computer illiterate...but I really need to find a program that will open internet windows on my computer several times, then close the internet windows, then repeats the cycle over and over until I switch it off. I'm trying to get as many hits as I can to my website and I want to have this program running while I'm not using my computer for other things. If there is anyone on here who can point me in the right direction, where I can find an existing program like this, or if I can commission them to make it for me then PLEASE RESPOND ASAP. thanks heaps. I really appreciate it.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Work with IE APIs

>I'm trying to get as many hits as I can to my website and I want to have
>this program running while I'm not using my computer for other things.
While not illegal, this is definitely unethical, and I'm reasonably sure most of us have a problem with your stated goal. Not to mention that this could easily be used for illegal activity, so I'm going to close the thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.