Hi. Despite working with/studying Computer Science for almost 30 years, I'm quite outdated and have lots of things to learn. So, probably I'll be annoying you all but I hope I'll be able to give some help as well.

I like singing (though not being very good at it), reading, movies, etc. I'm conservative when it comes to music: classical, folk, bossa nova, etc., but no techno, axé, funk, etc.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome!

Welcome! What kind of books do you like to read?

Welcome! What kind of books do you like to read?

Hi. Sorry for taking so long. I like to read lots of things, from comics to greek literature, sci fi, Gabriel Garcia Marques, Tom Clancy, Maurice Leblanc (Arsene Lupin), Shakespeare, etc. One of the few authors I never managed to read more than one page and half was Paulo Coelho, world famous brazilian author who, IMHO, has absolutely nothing to say ;)

What about you? Any preferences?

Cheers.

Welcome!

Thanks. I've never been a great pen friend, as my few contacts on Orkut may say, but I'll make an effort here.

I am a fan of Dean Koontz, Stephen King, James Patterson, Micheal Crichton. The Murder Mystery, Horror genres are my favorite. I also like to read a little science nonfiction every now and then.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.