I'm trying to introduce myself. Hope this winds up where it shoud.

As the above statements painfully demonstrate, I am very unschooled in IT. I am attorney in Breckenridge, CO, USA, and I am constantly at a loss as to how to best use my computer. It frankly doubles as a word processor, as I have to draft a gazillion motions, etc.

Otherwise, I do a lot of scenic photography and music. I have five guitars, and struggle to write songs. I am also into audio systems, and have a lot invested in playback equipment. I have NO understanding of music downloads and the new formats.

Last good movie I saw was Hot Fuzz.

Favorite writers? John Connolly, Ian Rankin, Michael Connelly, James Lee Burke, John Hart, Loren Estleman.

Musicwise, I have pretty broad tastes, I think. Pinetop Seven, Richard Thompson, Elvis Costello, Michael Penn, Donald Fagen, Steely Dan, Sting, Thin White Rope, Robert Wyatt. All-time favorite band: The early Soft Machine.

Latest obsession: Restoring my 1991 Buick Riviera.

My name's Jeff Ryan, and I'm pleased to be here!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome aboard...hope you'll enjoy it here!

Welcome!

Hello can I know what are your guitars?I am also a guitar freak:P

Hi there!
I am a working mom with a 6 year old son.
With my so hectic schedule,I still find time for him.
We watched his favorite tv show,play online games and
even listen to
the radio

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.