please tell me how the PPC technique is useful to increase traffic of site.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

it's pretty easy to use PPC to increase your traffic.

write good copytext that will encourage users to click, but still be interested in your service/product.

but, you're going to end up paying for what you get. depending on your industry, it could be cheap or could be expensive.

law / drugs = high PPC
music / books = low PPC

Yes. Its helpful. Because PPC does cost money, you'll want
to have a monetisation model to offset and make a profit
from the PPC spendings.

please tell the process of getting traffic through PPC.

Hmmm... this almost seems like to simple of a question? You really don't understand how paying people to click on links on ads - which go to your site - or landing page - increases traffic?

If i take you to mean more long term traffic you have a very valid question. PPC - is NOT a very good technique for general awareness and long term traffic building. It is very "burstly" - and will produce alot of traffic for a short period of time. It can cost you alot of money to product that "burst" - and you may or may not get users or customers who will stay.

PPC is, IMHO - most effective for ecommerce type sites - that can take the time to very gradually test and refine keyword, bidding, and landing pages - to track all the way through to and manage conversions in a sale. Then you can make it cost effective - if the customer has a good lifetime value to you and comes back.

it CAN also be used in Affiliate Marketing - to drive targeted traffic to specific offers and earn a bounty. This is not easy - and you cant just jump in and expect results - you have to be prepared to study, work, and compete in a niche - there are many people doing it so it is not an easy game.

Be careful not to allocate much $$$ to PPC until you have learned on a small budget first - or you will just see your money go down the old tube.

Its just now .. on you advertising strategy tht you target which type of customers and where..(forums, communites, search engines, blogs.. etc etc) .. soo in my opinion whtever i have saw till up to date PPC.. dosent worth the cost involved..!!

ppc is good to increase traffic - TEMPORARY!
If you want a good traffic, build the best site that you can build, and use the right SEO

PPC is how I generated most of my business when I first started designing my websites 4 years ago. Once I learned SEO techniques it became less important.

However PPC can increase your traffic significantly. Depending on your industry though it could get quite costly.

please tell the process of getting traffic through PPC.

Obtain targeted, pre-qualified, and quality traffic. PPC provides you with a quality or a well-targeted traffic. Visitors are narrowed down into 'qualified' people who are actually looking for specific products and/or services that you offer - those who are more likely to become a 'lead' (a convert) and complete a transaction (either by buying your product or subscribing to the service that you are offering.

Hmmm... this almost seems like to simple of a question? You really don't understand how paying people to click on links on ads - which go to your site - or landing page - increases traffic?

If i take you to mean more long term traffic you have a very valid question. PPC - is NOT a very good technique for general awareness and long term traffic building. It is very "burstly" - and will produce alot of traffic for a short period of time. It can cost you alot of money to product that "burst" - and you may or may not get users or customers who will stay.

PPC is, IMHO - most effective for ecommerce type sites - that can take the time to very gradually test and refine keyword, bidding, and landing pages - to track all the way through to and manage conversions in a sale. Then you can make it cost effective - if the customer has a good lifetime value to you and comes back.

it CAN also be used in Affiliate Marketing - to drive targeted traffic to specific offers and earn a bounty. This is not easy - and you cant just jump in and expect results - you have to be prepared to study, work, and compete in a niche - there are many people doing it so it is not an easy game.

Be careful not to allocate much $$$ to PPC until you have learned on a small budget first - or you will just see your money go down the old tube.

Thanks to give me your valuable suggestion.

PPC is how I generated most of my business when I first started designing my websites 4 years ago. Once I learned SEO techniques it became less important.

However PPC can increase your traffic significantly. Depending on your industry though it could get quite costly.

Is PPC similar to Affiliate programs?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.