Hello everyone,

Can anybody tell me how to remain secure during link building .What the ratio of inbound and outbound link must be preferred for a new web site .What type of link must be included for getting the high page rank without using the spamming and black hat technique.

SNIP

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

You have to ensure that you get links from the sites that are relevant to you and must have high page rank.

You can do article submission, press releases, participate in forums, blog commenting, etc. These SEO techniques help you to get more backlinks and also brings in more visitors to your site. There are quality article and press releases submission sites which helps to get quality backlinks for your site.

Getting high quality links from authority resources can be always great but they are not so easy to obtain in most cases. Regardless of their number,s some high quality links can always help. Sometimes they may be purchased like acquiring a few top quality directory listings.

In my own experiences, more inbound links and less outbound links would be definitely helpful not only for PR but also for SERP purposes. Trying to build backlinks using your main targeted keywords and their variants from niche relative and authority sites would benefit your own sites more.

Have a nice day,

As far as I know, there is no hard and fast rule for the ratio of inbound and outbound links. You should try to take backlinks from relevant sources and same theme sites and blogs. Besides it some other sources for link building are directory submission, comment posting in do-follow blogs, article submission, PR submission etc.

Hello everyone,

Can anybody tell me how to remain secure during link building .What the ratio of inbound and outbound link must be preferred for a new web site .What type of link must be included for getting the high page rank without using the spamming and black hat technique.

SNIP

For Inbound Links : - The more quality backlinks you will get the more your PR will increase.

For Outbound Links : - Make sure that you have fewer than 100 outbound links.This is being said by Google Webmaster.

If your link building strategy is ethical than your link building process is secure...

You must use the ethical link building strategy and always try to do the legitimate work. This thing can give you long term benefits!

I wouldn't worry much about outbound links, meaning if you can avoid having outbound links, you definitely should. If you can build as many inbound links as possible to get more votes for your site. Creative, unique, and engaging content is most important also.

Create inbound links from sites with higher PR and with similar themes/subjects as your site by making helpful comments on their sites. Submit articles to high-traffic article directories such as ezinearticles. Use Alexa and Quantcast to look for high-traffic websites.

I think one of the most imporant thing to remember is to use different incoming link text sometimes and link to subpages.

You have to ensure that you get links from the sites that are relevant to you and must have high page rank.

You can do article submission, press releases, participate in forums, blog commenting, etc. These SEO techniques help you to get more backlinks and also brings in more visitors to your site. There are quality article and press releases submission sites which helps to get quality backlinks for your site.

You forgot one more conidtion, and that is do follow.

Get link from the site which is relevant to your site and the link you are getting is from high pr site is added advantage.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.