I just create site and now I'm confused either I hired a local SEO company or just to learn it my self?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

SEO plays an integral role in every aspect of creating a website. Therefore, I think it’s important to learn it yourself.

Similarly, if you grow to a size where you would like to outsource, it’s important to understand the basics so you will know what you are paying for.

Learning the basics is pretty easy, mastering the art of SEO is a different story. It can be challenging since you would have to be aware of trends and watch out for algorithm updates of search engines. If doing all of that is too much for you, perhaps you should hire an SEO company. Hiring an expert to take over your marketing campaign might be a wise choice since you do not have to read dozens of articles and get your head wrapped around the complexities of SEO.

A local SEO company can help you to improve your website's visibility in the search engines for queries related to your local area. They can help you to optimize your website and create a strong online presence so that you can stand out from the competition.

A local SEO company can help you to achieve higher rankings in the search engine results pages (SERPs), which can result in more website visitors. They can also help you to generate leads and sales from people who are looking for businesses in their local area. By improving your website's visibility and increasing your online presence, a local SEO company can help you to grow your business and reach new customers.

I will add that local SEO companies make sense if your focus is local SEO: That means a website for a local brick 'n' mortar company (with a storefront, office, etc.).

If you have a website with a global target audience, your focus should not be on local SEO or hiring a local agency. Instead, hire an agency that focuses on your industry/niche.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.