Hi,
I am thinking to build a digital restaurant and conisering in using shopify. At the place I live most of the international easy to integrate payment gateways don't allow this country (Macao SAR). The banks here have their own payment gateways and I would like to know how easy it is to integrate a payment gateway with a shopify store? And it would become very expensive the development?
Thanks a lot!
Paulo

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

@rproffitt Because I have been working with a local bank for my employer e-shop. I know personally the persons at the bank that are in charge of their payment gateway and the fees are low. On top of that, it offers all the local payment solutions. This would be the main reasons but maybe, as you said, I'm just complicating what was built to be easy.

Let's say you want to use that bank. Then they would be asked how to add this to shopify or some other system.

Thanks. Let me ask them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.