Hi to all

I want know more about SEO, so if anyone give me some SEO related e-books then I thankful for that..

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Check out for "Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day" by Jennifer Grappone & Gradiva Couzin.

Hi to all

I want know more about SEO, so if anyone give me some SEO related e-books then I thankful for that..

Hi,

You can download SEO eBook from seobook(.)com where you will basic as well as advance SEO techniques

If you want a really good guide to SEO and how to build links, check out ontolo.com. The book will set you back $97 so if you're a little short you'll find of the info on their blog.

Hi,

Personally, I would like to recommend "50 kick-ass keyword strategies.pdf" and "Google-Search-Engine-Optimization-Starter-Guide.pdf" for your reference. :)

all the best,

"50 kick-ass keyword strategies.pdf"

I have read this and will also recommend it for the beginners..

seobook.com is a good seo learning site... you can get pdf and many seo begining guides and books are available their..

Well join different SEO forums also.. You can learn lot of new things from the threads there....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.