Hi all friends,

How i can increase my website backlinks. Google shows very less backlinks for my website <snip>. Please suggest some new tips to increase backlinks fastly.

Recommended Answers

All 132 Replies

Write worthwhile content???

Interesting that you say you offer link building as one of your services ;)

Try to do Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission for backlinks. One more thing count your backlinks at Yahoo. Yahoo gives better result than Google for backlinks.

There are plenty of ways to follow, you can do directory submission, forum, blogging, commenting, and so on to get good back links.

you can do forum posting , blog commenting, directories, yahoo answers for your back links.

Thanks you guys for nice suggestion. Its really will help me.

Hi, joy12

1. I would like to recommend you to register a Google webmaster account and install GA scripts on your own site for this purpose. "Link:" search on Google would usually return less backlinks.
2. Blogging, blog commenting and social bookmarking would be really helpful for increasing backlinks.

all the best,

There are many ways you can create backlinks try press release, article submission, blog posting and blog commenting, social bookmarking, forum posting with your site url on your signature, and etc.. you can use yahoo site explorer to check your backlinks or you can use google webmaster tool or you can manually check by typing on google search bar "link:http://siteurl.com"

Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

Google is very tricky in case of showing backlinks, they never give us any clear information yet how they measure links worth showing.

Try to get links page from better page rank (at least 2).

do link building on do follow forums, blogs, social bookmarks, directories and squidoo.

Well do not always go for the number of backlinks.. Yes i agree you must have more backlinks but also give importance to the quality of backlinks you are getting!

Thanks you AirForceOne for nice suggestion.

just do Dir. Submission, Commenting on Do-Follow site/blogs, social Bookmarking...

Creating your own blog with unique content is good way to do backlink. The other ways are forum signature, social bookmark and blog comment.

Blog comment always come with nofollow tags, is it still useful in backlinks?

You should have to follow the following steps for increase the backlink of your website..

1. Social Bookmarking
2. Forum posting
3. directory submission
4. Classifieds posting
5. press release
6. Article posting
7. Rss Feed submission

-------------------------------

Do blog and forum posting preferably within your niche, submit your site in article directories and write only the freshest ideas ever. All the best. :)

Article submission, forum posting, directory submission, commenting on blogs are helps to increase backlinks.

I just launched a new forum which is SNIPPED and I really need visitors. The site seems to be dying at the moment and my only hope is backlinks to help with SEO. Can someone please provide me with the BEST tips on how I can get ranked plz?

Hi,
Thanks Joy12 for asking these threads really helps me too as I am a newbie in Search Engine Optimization.

There are number of ways with which you can increase your website backlinks. Forum Posting, Blog Posting, Article Submission, Link Exchange, are the most popular for getting backlinks. Here are some other ways of link building, which are used to increase link popularity.

1. Directory submission
2. Blog commenting
4. Search engine submission
5. Q&A
6. PR submission
7. Social bookmarking
8. video promotion

You should do social bookmarking,directory submission, dofollow blog comment,forum post,etc.

Everyone have old tricks about getting backlinks can anyone please post some new backlinks strategies about backlinks.

There are hundred of sites for you to submit your article but the goldmines will be EzineArticles,go articles, Buzzle and idea marketers. Just remember to put two anchor text link in your resource box to maximize the potential of getting more increase targeted website traffic.

Use forum posting to increase the website backlinks.

blog commenting, article submission and forum posting helps to increase the back links of your website. do comments at fast approval high PR and related blog.

Thanks you all guys for sharing such useful information...

focus on off-page optimization.Use all techniques to create backlinks.

SEO is a necessary condition for an Internet business. Blog commenting,Directories submissions,social bookmarking,Article submission and forums posting is better then anything...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.