Can anyone tell me procedure to increase strong backlinks and in how many days if i regular work on that..??

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Article submission is a great way but you need to do a hard work. Submit your article to high PR article directory.

Write unique article and submit in good article sites, forum discussion, comment on relevant blogs and guest posting are good for increase backlinks.

Link building is a process that needs to be done regularly. Each week dedicate time and your site will rank above other sites.

Article Submission
Social Bookmarking
Link Wheel
Blog Comments
Forum Posting

it need to do regular work for getting backlink.there are more strategy blog posting. comments on good pr blogs, link exchange with high quality sites , bookmarking, articles submission etc.

Do all methods of link building but articals submission and social bookmarking is the best way to get quality backlinks

You can use Press Releases for getting the Keyword Ranking faster.

Linking should be done every week..

1) article submission
2) blog post
3) forum post
4) social media bookmarking
5) blog comments

commented: Guess what, another dweeb with nothing but vacuous pith and sig links to push. -4

First you need to do all link building techniques correctly. I don't too much thinking about procedure. I just create as much as possible backlink for my sites, and it's give better result for me

well for me quantity does'nt matters what matters is the quality seo work.for example in link building one should always prefer high pr backlinks on actual pagerank pages this will increase the pr as well as visitors to your site.

You can follow number of methods to increase the backlinks of your website. However, I suggest that you follow the following methods like blog commenting(dofollow blogs), forum posting(include signature) article submission. Keep in mind that while submitting article, keep the content flesh and unique.

Link building takes a long time and links have to age also. It used to take a few weeks to notice a change from link gathering, now it's much longer -- even a year.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.