Online Reputation is what that makes or brakes a business revenues on google Like Search ranking .if a business have something nagative or compalints visible with top search ranking it just make a huge demage as most of Peoples go find you or hire services by searching you over web. SEO services are provides helps in building Online Reputation for Business by Pushing Positive links and pulled Negative links in search ranking. Press Releases <Articles <blog creation are few good techniques helpsmuch .

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi friend, I have resd youer post. Its very good and I have one question can you help me pls. My question is ......what is the ORM and what is use of ORM!
thanks!

Great post. I really dont know about ORM befor reading above post. I above info is very helpful for us. Keep sharing.

amazing post. this is informative information.
thanks to sharing useful information!

Never heard about ORM before. Anyways thanks for sharing.

Online Reputation is essential and it can be done through the branding and representing your brands in way that makes a possitive reputation over the customers.

Both ORM and SEO are alike in all respect , the only difference is ORM is used in broader respect than seo . The methord are nearly same and moto is also the same to generate the traffic and get the business .

we can say that ORM is the part of SEO which is collect of some SEO techniques who can not affored SEO we offers them ORm in snal packge

forum posting also helps alot..
please tell me what is orm as i ve heard on SEM but never ORM..!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.