1) Social Bookmarking
2) Forum Posting And Profile Backlink creation
3) Blog Posting and commenting
4) Directory Submission
5) RSS Site Submission Etc

Recommended Answers

All 33 Replies

ScrapeBox the Ultimate Link Harvester, Mass Wordpress and Movable Type Blog Comment Poster Complete with PR Storm Mode and Bulk Pagerank Checker.

i think its better to replace link building with guest posting..

Link Wheel is one of the good concept to develop link bulding through web 2.0 sites..which gives more and more traffic to your website..

With the available web tools ,there are two clear paths to go down with respect to link building, link spam and merit based. It should be clear link spam will require less effort but won't build long lasting links where merit based requires more effort but builds links that will stand the test of time.

Social Bookmarking
Webdirecotry Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Article Submission

Best Link Building Method:

Social Bookmarking
Webdirectory Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Articls Submission
Blog Post

Hello..
You can start getting links from the relevant sites.You can find out the relevant blogs and ask them to publish your post from their blog roll for that you can provide them good content.Make a presence on social sites,increase facebook likes and followers on twitter.Thnk like a user and develop content in this aspect,your content should be informative and genuine and you can market it as you can.If you are promoting your business locally the you can do citation..Hope this will help you...:)

I am agree with the following answers best link building techniques are
Social Bookmarking
Webdirectory Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Articls Submission
Blog Post
But there are certain things that I look for when checking a link out – and you should too. Here are the factors that count when you’re looking for links
1 PageRank
2 Relevance
3 Quality of Articles
4 Anchor Title
5 Dofollow/Nofollow
6 Traffic

Best Link Building Method:

Social Bookmarking
Webdirectory Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Articls Submission
Blog Post

The most important factor after panda and penguin are relevant links

SamuraisSEO forum is good internet marketing forum.In this forum also available ScrapeBox the Ultimate Link Harvester, Mass Wordpress and Movable Type Blog Comment Poster Complete with PR Storm Mode and Bulk Pagerank Checker. Visited this forum below link……………………

http://SamuraisSEO.com

Link Building is hat seo band of color. We can define link building in natural words that link building is the way of go websites on the forced the internet through a choice of technique (many of them are free) build the link of your website pages. Link building objective is to increase the number of viewers of website.

Thanks for sharing this beautifull and helpful informtion. Link building i such a great way to get more traffic. In my point of view best link building method are article and forum posting.

High PR Directory submission
Local Directory Submission
Article, Blog Creation & Posting
PR Submission & Content Sharing
Guest POsting
Social Networking

Link wheeling is the best mehtod for gaining the links for your site and you should have to make the proper use of the social media sites to gain populartiy for your content and site.

Nice valuable information placed here...I agree with that all those are very helpful to create the link building to a website..

Which is better link building method after Google updates, kindly share your outlook.

Some Link Building Tips:

1. Forum Posting
  2. Article Submission
  3. Social Bookmarking Submission
  4. Blog Commenting

All one way link building is good as for as you follows google guidelines.

This link Building Tips is very Useful for Search Engine Optimization.

Link Building method :

Classifieds submission
Blog posting
Article submission
Social Bookmarking
Directory submission
Blog commenting
Social networking sites (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)

Hey friend i am totle agree with you !!

The traditional link building methods are no more effective in the 2013. Now we have to move towrard the link earning with quality content instead of link building. Because Google penguin is hiting all unnatural links that we were acquring with traditioanl link building methods.

We can not say this is the best method , every method is best one if you did it in a good way that will be best for you .

Yahoo answring Best Tips

Per my sites, the three best link building ways are forum posting, blog commenting and social media.

best link building is.... you can say when we are following search engine guidelines and making backlinks according to their link scheme. and quality always matter, so build your backlink on good quality website with good content. and you can make backlink with the help of off page seo technique like :-

Forum posting
Blog comments
Article submission etc.

Hi,

Yes you all are correct and also classified ads & Business directory is help our site to build links in high pr

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.