Friends , tell me that how effective link wheel is to increase keyword ranking? Tell me how can I do link wheel properly?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Friends , tell me that how effective link wheel is to increase keyword ranking? Tell me how can I do link wheel properly?

For link wheel you need to pick at least 4 Good PR article website in which you need to post your article. In every article there should be 2 link first link which redirect to your website, second link should redirect to your next post. When your posted article will approve then you will get quality/strong back links which directly improve your keyword rank.

I don't think link wheels work anymore. The concept was that a bunch of sites each link to each other, with the "circle" being big enough that Google doesn't catch on. But they know ;) Ooooh they know ;)

I don't think link wheels work anymore. The concept was that a bunch of sites each link to each other, with the "circle" being big enough that Google doesn't catch on. But they know ;) Ooooh they know ;)

For me it doesn't work anymore if we will base Google Panda updates done this half of the year.

For link wheel you need to pick at least 4 Good PR article website in which you need to post your article. In every article there should be 2 link first link which redirect to your website, second link should redirect to your next post. When your posted article will approve then you will get quality/strong back links which directly improve your keyword rank.

To make a link wheel you should make active links. I am taking some websites as an example to explain how to create a link wheel. 1.Write a blog on blogspot. 2.Write an article on any instant aaproval article directory. 3. Write a blog on posterous. Now to make link wheel you have to give 2 links in blogspot, one is of your target site and other is of your article which you have just written. Similarly make 2 links in article, 1 of your site and other of posterous blog. Finally 2 links in posterous, 1 of your site and other of blogspot. Now you have done with your link wheel.

You can do the link wheel,Firstly creating 5 or 10 new blogs, write unique and use ful information on blogs and add the 1 link of your site, one blog and other 10 blogs.

is link wheel an organic seo or not?

i do want to know about this.

Link Wheel is a method to trick search engines into thinking that the value of what you're trying to promote is higher than it actually is.
Any attempts to trick SE is considered black-hat, and will eventually be penalized.

The time you spent building link-wheel sophisticated enough for SE technology today, could be spent into proper site promotion - building better site, community, etc, that will have more of a long-term effect.

Good luck.

I think creating linkwheel is better strategy than traditional It is next generation seo strategy which take makes your rank higher comparatively traditional.

Through link wheel a chain is formed and your work can't be count as spam. It is formed by connecting blogs and social bookmark sites to the main website.

Build a new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as word press,squidoo, blogger, hubpages and etc, all on the same topic as your main blog or website. you write one or more unique quality articles that includes a link to your main website or blog and another link to one of the other new blogs.These all links are point to your main website that's the link wheel.

link circle is not organic SEO as I know about SEO.

Link wheel is one of the technique for search engine. Its really a great way for search engine. Long-term effects are really positive under this strategy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.