:?: ok how do i make money out of add-sense? i know this has been asked 100s of times. but all i want to do is cover the cost of my ad-words (my advertising cost). i get on avarage 500 hits a week at the moment. but for some reason i cant get any clicks on adsense? how to change my adsense advertisers?. IE: my site is football so all the adverts are football. would like to have diffrent sort some niche words maybe.
hope that all makes sense.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Where you place your adsense advertisement is key. The best place to put your google adsense ads are on the right hand side of the page..above the fold. ( skyscraper banner) The right hand-side of a page skyscraper works much better then the area that you currently have the banner ad.
To change your adsense advertisers you have to work on the content of your site. Adsense is reading your site and picking up keywords in your meta tags. Find out on google adwords which keywords cost more money..then create content and mention those keywords throughout your site.

:?: ok how do i make money out of add-sense? i know this has been asked 100s of times. but all i want to do is cover the cost of my ad-words (my advertising cost). i get on avarage 500 hits a week at the moment. but for some reason i cant get any clicks on adsense? how to change my adsense advertisers?. IE: my site is football so all the adverts are football. would like to have diffrent sort some niche words maybe.
hope that all makes sense.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.