Hello there,

I am working on a web site which google is not indexing properly at all.
The site might have some adult content and I am assuming that could be the problem. Apparently even google ads aren't related to anything in my pages.

My site is basically the same as some similar web sites out there. They do get high pr, and well indexed but I don't. Does anyone know the reason why?

When I search my site on google it shows how it indexed a form in the site but no content in it at all:

search:site.org
indexed content:
19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 45+. Order By ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Check your internal linking structure.

I noticed that in the adult industry alot of the top performing web sites are doing a great deal of linking to internal pages or from support web sites. Their internal linking strategies encourage harnessing self-importance rather than externally seeking authenticity.

You know what? I'll do just that :)
I wonder though why would google index my forms when there is a bunch of content around it. hm

Thanks
tim

p.s. I like this editor.

Focus on internal linking and go for simple sitemap.It will help.

Hard to diagnose without seeing the site. It's odd that Google is not indexing textual content. What about other engines? Is the page/site WC3 compliant?

Hello there,

I am working on a web site which google is not indexing properly at all.
The site might have some adult content and I am assuming that could be the problem. Apparently even google ads aren't related to anything in my pages.

My site is basically the same as some similar web sites out there. They do get high pr, and well indexed but I don't. Does anyone know the reason why?

When I search my site on google it shows how it indexed a form in the site but no content in it at all:

search:site.org
indexed content:
19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 45+. Order By ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Quick Tip:

Add one-way links, but only related links :)

This is just an update.

Well the problem seems to be exactly what I expected. Google is indexing pages properly but google ads are not showing, even if slightly-adult keywords appear on the page. It's too bad that google doesn't have a special adult google ads category (for non-profit sites like mine)

I have had the same problem for a number of smaller sites - best method I have found is to submit once - develop links and site back and wait for the traffic.

Jack.

My site is basically the same as some similar web sites out there

Maybe that's your problem right there. Why would Google need more of the same?

BB

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.