Just click here and enter your site URL and some comments and hope they add you :)

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

That won't get your site indexed quicker. But it is something every webmaster should do when launching site.

Just click here and enter your site URL and some comments and hope they add you :)

So, what's new in that...

Please explore some new ideas...

But it is something every webmaster should do when launching a site.

Yes.....I wonder if the page i listed is well known or not.........

This is what happens when a Geek's Lounger ventures into the Site Management category.

If you have good content and backlinks google itself will find you and index, there is no need of submission.

But you should still submit your site anyway as it is the only guaranteed way to know the search engines find your site. Considering it takes only a couple of minutes to submit to all three major search engines it definitely shouldn't be ignored.

This is what happens when a Geek's Lounger ventures into the Site Management category.

Im sorry matey,i didnt mean to cause a fuss :(

It's no fuss. :)

I was just joking.

Hehe,ok........

Frequent update of your site makes the bot to crawl. It doesn't need to submit your site to google.

But they have to know about you first. ;)

How about directories? How long them to get indexed. Cause I really dont have much article content there, I have submitted to almost 500 directories and still doing it, and crated sitemap, added to google/url but still havent indexed yet? Any suggestions

Steve

I did not know also the specific number of days before your site will be crawl when you submit it to directory. But in my experience, my blogs was indexed by Google and MSN after 3 days without submitting to directories.

How about directories? How long them to get indexed. Cause I really dont have much article content there, I have submitted to almost 500 directories and still doing it, and crated sitemap, added to google/url but still havent indexed yet? Any suggestions

Steve

Update your site contents from time to time... And by the way Google indexing nowadays is faster unlike the other 2 SEs (yahoo and msn)...

Update your site contents from time to time... And by the way Google indexing nowadays is faster unlike the other 2 SEs (yahoo and msn)...

Actually most people claim the opposite.

For google one of the faster methods to get your site indexed is open a google blog at blogger.com and create a feed for the blog through feedburner.com, and Ping your blog at blogsearch.google.com/ping, and THEN do some posts with your site link included.

Just one method I sometimes use...I find it really helpful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.