Hello Friends,

I want suggestion from all you SEO gurus about web portal Optimization.

As we all know this is the time of portals or Big websites. So we all people have to prepare for optimizing of Portals and Web2.0 websites.

Can any one tell me point wise SEO Plan or Strategy about web portal Optimization? What are the main steps keep in mind during a web portal Optimization.

Thanx in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

SEO is no different no matter what the site is. There are the same basic principles for everything: Clear, concise navigation, write for the visitor and not the spider, lots of good inbound links, a good sitemap, and clean HTML code

SEO is no different no matter what the site is. There are the same basic principles for everything: Clear, concise navigation, write for the visitor and not the spider, lots of good inbound links, a good sitemap, and clean HTML code

Can you tell me how can i optimise << snipped >> site

Hello Friends,

I want suggestion from all you SEO gurus about web portal Optimization.

As we all know this is the time of portals or Big websites. So we all people have to prepare for optimizing of Portals and Web2.0 websites.

This is your type of thinking, not "as we all know". I see no need to jump on some trendy SEO bandwagon ( in this case : building unneccesary monstrocities in an attempt to increase search engine rankings ).

I agree with pankaj that the current trend revolves around Web 2.0 sites, social networking, the blogosphere, portals, news mashups, news syndication with tagging, etc.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that they are directly related to the seo industry any more so than any other site (except to say that getting your stories syndicated across the blogosphere can help your backlinks). Good seo techniques can be applied to any website out there rather equally.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.