I am a full time student in Project Management and I took a class in e-commerce recently and I decided to try to create my own Website. I hooked onto over 300 advertisers that wanted to place banners and links on my pages and it was a little overwhelming with me having no knowledge of advertising or marketing or Web design. I ended up with a free hosted site with over a dozen pages filled with these advertisers banners. I called the site A-Z Shopping even though the link states otherwise. I don't have my own domain name because I was doing everything with no money in hopes of a big payoff from these advertisers. Instead even with national advertising I didn't hardly get any clicks much less a sale. I would like to ask someone with experience in this field-either affiliate marketing or Website design to take a look at my site and tell me what I need to do to get viewers to click on the ads and make me a profit from sales of merchandise. Please view at <snip url>

I am a full time student in Project Management and I took a class in e-commerce recently and I decided to try to create my own Website. I hooked onto over 300 advertisers that wanted to place banners and links on my pages and it was a little overwhelming with me having no knowledge of advertising or marketing or Web design. I ended up with a free hosted site with over a dozen pages filled with these advertisers banners. I called the site A-Z Shopping even though the link states otherwise. I don't have my own domain name because I was doing everything with no money in hopes of a big payoff from these advertisers. Instead even with national advertising I didn't hardly get any clicks much less a sale. I would like to ask someone with experience in this field-either affiliate marketing or Website design to take a look at my site and tell me what I need to do to get viewers to click on the ads and make me a profit from sales of merchandise. Please view at <snip url>

Would you please indicate the address of your site?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.