I need a place somewhere I can have business come to my Graphics business. I would someone to atleast tell me where or something I can do to make my business money. And I am also looking for designers to help and they will get paid once I have business coming in. I have had it for around 6 months and recently made a site for it. Also I am looking for places that are hiring moderators or forum mangers. Can anyone please help?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'm kind of at a loss as to exactly what kind of help you need. Do you already have a website for your graphics business? If so then you need to start promoting it and getting your name out there. If you don't have a website, then that would probably be your first step. Good luck on getting designers on possible future income - very few are going to do that, my friend. You may have to go it alone for now.

what do you wish from your web site?

make sales?
register members?
Photo gallery?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.