HI everyone I m running a muzic site featuring 95 hit tracks and 50Cent's latest album THe Massacre ...I m using google for a while.. It's a good things ...but i have some other members form india and sri lanka they having been asking me that is there any host in india or nearby who can provide them with easy cash coz google pays in Cheques for usa..

Also people check out my site << url snipped >> for Free downloads Download Section Features:--
Dance Blazers Mega
Dance Top 10
Metal
New Albums
ProjectX
Singles
Underground Trance
Techno (underconstruction)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I believe that the FastClick ad network pays via PayPal, so check it out. Google AdSense also has an option to direct deposit to a bank account. I'm not sure if that is a U.S.-only feature.

For people from india, while submitting your application for Google Adsense you can request for the payment in Indian Rupees itself.
Local currency cheque: Google will convert your earnings from US dollars into your local currency if this option is selected.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.