Hi
I am always on the lookout for resources to strengthen my knowledge and understanding of this ever changing online landscape. I do have my list of blogs I visit often like Mashable and CNET but I wonder if anyone else have other "hidden gems". Thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by MktgRob

Hi
I am always on the lookout for resources to strengthen my knowledge and understanding of this ever changing online landscape. I do have my list of blogs I visit often like Mashable and CNET but I wonder if anyone else have other "hidden gems". Thanks

There are quite a few groups in linkedin that are very good. There is web 2.0, social media mafia, social media today, etc. Some are even creating sub-groups based on geographic locations.

There are many of them. Just use google...

I did some checking in Linkedin and I found two groups that look promising. They are Social Media Marketing Mavens and Social Network & Community Creators.

There is also Online Community and Social Media Managers.

Another one I belong to through linkedin it Social Media Mafia, and they have grown so much they just launched their own networking portal. You might want to check them out.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.