I saw this on a blog and copied it down to post here to get your feedback. The author contends that these 5 simple steps will get you off on the right twitter foot in terms of building a community for your business that will eventually generate profits. What do you think?
1. Setting up or fixing your account
When setting up your profile ‐ make sure your first & last name are separated.CUstomize your profile with designs that suits your personality/company.
2. Tweet 10-20 times at a minimum before you take any action.
3. Post tweets which you think could engage your audience. Make them participate with your postings.
4. Like Attracts Like & Get Rid of the Dead Weight!
Get rid off of those who do not follow you back.
5. Establish your credibility. Interact with your community.