peterstrauff 0 Newbie Poster

Cheaply! The system administrator ready to remote work (freelance) in the hosting company or in the dedicated servers provider!

I have over 7 years of experience in the system administration. I worked with most of the control panels as ISPManager Pro, cPanel, ISPConfig and etc. and operating systems: Linux (Debian, Fedora, Redhat/CentOS).

Profession fields

I. Linux Server Software Installation (RedHat, CentOS, Fedora)

1.1. Linux Server Software Installation (apache, mysql, bind, squid, exim, postfix, sendmail, ProFTPd, and etc.).

1.2. Linux Server and Hosting Panels Installation (ISPConfig, WebMin, Kloxo (Previously Lxadmin) ISPManager).

1.3. Maintain Dedicated Server (Update Server Software, Server Configuration, Secure Server Configuration).

1.4. Support in organizing and implementing the Data Center migration.

1.5. Installation PHP Sripts

II. Update and Bugs Problems

2.1. Mail Server problems (Sendmail, Postfix, Spamassassin, Dovecot, Users configured).

2.2. DNS Server configured.

III. PHP Scripts Installation and Fixes Problems

Classifieds, phpBB, SE, and etc.

IV. FFMPEG Installation

Installation Codecs + FFMPEG + configure.

V. Server System Administration Pricing

5.1. Software Installation on Servers with CentOS installed only – $15 per hour and $7.5 per ½ hour

5.2. Software Installation on Servers with CentOS consists other Software (apache, mysql, php and etc.) – $20 per hour and $10 per ½ hour

VI. Payment Methods

Paypal

Contact

E-mail: peterstrauff@gmail.com

P.S. Please, formulate your problems in good English. I do not understand slang.