Hi Guys,
Hopefully this is in the right forum?
I currently have one Google Analytics account and up unti now I have been adding my client domains and managing their website stats from my own Analytics account. would it be better if each of my customers were to have their on Analytics account?
and if so do google offer a referral scheme where I could get commision for introducing my clients?
regards

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Guys,
Hopefully this is in the right forum?
I currently have one Google Analytics account and up unti now I have been adding my client domains and managing their website stats from my own Analytics account. would it be better if each of my customers were to have their on Analytics account?
and if so do google offer a referral scheme where I could get commision for introducing my clients?
regards

If you are the only person accessing your analytics account then there should be no problems in terms of privacy if that is a concern. As google analytics allows you to track multiple sites and provides separate reporting for each, again no problem. In terms of your clients having their own analytics accounts to track their own sites, I think this is an absolute must if they are paying you based on the results that are quantified through Google Analytics.

In terms of being paid for referring clients to Google Analytics, they do not have a stated program for that. What they do offer is the opportunity for you to become a Google Analytics Authorized Consultant. It offers the standard benefits (logo for your website, elevated tech support, Listing on their GAAC partner page, etc) but they also mention the possibility of client referrals to you from Google.

Thanks.
Does this GAAC cost money to join? And where can I find out about it. - i've had a quick look in my google control panel and it doesn't seem to mention it anywhere.

regards

If you take their seminars, there is a fee. I also recommend you to check out Google's Individual Qualification (IQ) program.

I manage from one account and don't have individual account for my every client.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.