How to get followers from twitter friend adders I mean which is the best way for doing that? Thanks for the help in advace

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

How to get followers from twitter friend adders I mean which is the best way for doing that? Thanks for the help in advace

Write compelling and witty comments (proper spelling and grammar helps too). ;) Use keyword #Hashtags to help categorize your tweets. Network within your industry by following other twitters and re-tweet what they say or tweet about them using the "@" tag. For example, "@Angela12 posted an interesting question over at DaniWeb inquiring about how to attract more twitter follower."

Also (and quite important) - use an interesting and/or attractive looking profile photo.

Jay has good sharing i agree with you..........:)

You should make it clear what kind of followers you want at first, and then follow them first, listen to them, join their conversions, and finally they will follow you back.

When you post your "tweets" make them interesting, try to be unique. Don't post tweets that make it obvious that you are looking for followers or advertising for them.

Yes, you do need to make good tweets but you also need a kickstart to get you into the game twitter works just like another search engine the more followers you have the more you will get.

So to get a boost there are 3 techniques i know off to help

1) search for users on twitter and search follow back. This will return everyone who has added i follow back follow all results returned and they will follow you back.

2)How Many Peopl Do You Know. Most people i talk to about this know hundreds of people in the world but have never checked to see if they are on twitter. This tool will help you find them then follow them.

http://www.allhowtoos.com/how-to-find-friends-on-twitter.php

3) Using the tools above search for anyone who would like what your tweeting about.

-People with the same name as you (Easy follower)
-Search your keywords this will find people with these keywords on their page. E.g Chocolate if you sell chocolate. Then follow them all.

This should get you on your way.

You should follow more people to get more followers, it is very important to keep tweeting, engage with your followers and share your tweets with followers.
Then participate in conversations on Twitter is very important to get genuie followers.

You should follow more people to get more followers, it is very important to keep tweeting, engage with your followers and share your tweets with followers.
Then participate in conversations on Twitter is very important to get genuie followers.

Just be yourself and always retweet something usefull to other people, trust me you will get many followers. I always practice this

What's your niche? Web hosting, web design, SEO, link building?
First go to http://search.twitter.com , search keywords for your niche. You will get thousands of tweets, follow them, hopefully 70% people will follow you back.
Second, stand out in the crowd. Make unique tweets that are appealing.
Third, place a signature link in your outgoing mails.
Fourth, place link in your Facebook profile.
Doing so, you will get 1000+ followers in 2-3 weeks.

If you want more followers on Twitter - then give more people a reason to follow you. Link to items that you think will interest them. Talk to others and be friendly. Think about how you can create value for others.

In my opinion the best way to get twitter followers is (like with anything in internet marketing) offer something (tweets) of value!

Tweet about something you know a lot of and something you have a passion for. Do not try to sell stuff. Selling is OK but first offer something good, free of charge. Try to bond with your followers. Then, later on you can decide to promote your/a product on twitter.

Finding good content is easy. Either tweet about things you already know or search the internet. Often it's as simple as offering a link to a good article about your subject.

When you start tweeting you will see people starting to follow you.

Good luck and happy tweeting!

Another way to have more followers with the right niche is to put your twitter updates on your blog.

Post informative tweets and follow the people who are in your niche. It will get you to have more followers.

Hello,When you post your "tweets" make them interesting unique and useful to other people.

SNIP
SNIP

I prefer to add people manually and following others whose having good information to share! Twitter is a very useful tool to increase the traffic on your website!

I have 11,000 followers and found the best way was to tweet everything and anything that might be of interest to everyone and anyone out there.

The simple way is, you have to follow the people in twitter and always have to have attractive and admirable tweets, that will bring you more followers. Do not stick with your websites only, play around with all the sites on your tweets.

ok, i will implement these rules.
thanks all

Put links to your Twitter profile everywhere and Link it on your Digg, LinkedIn, Facebook, blog, email signature, and everywhere else you live online.

i just started using twitter and your comments above were really helpful. thanks!

kudos!

There are folks cropping up all over the place who are trying to match up those being followed with followers.

One I heard of recently was Follow Formation. You can follow up to 100 people at a time, and in theory a % will follow you back.

That's the key actually, following people/identities that interest you. Engage with them by replying to their tweets with relevant comments and/or Re-tweeting (RT) their tweets.

The key to people following you back:
1) shared interest
2) engaging them (cultivate a relationship)
3) build a reputation and voice for yourself that is your own.

As users follow you, I recommend sending a "thank you for following me" direct message back (assuming you follow them back).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.