Hello,

How to drive more quality traffic to your website effictively..?

Awaiting views.

Regards,

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

...How to drive more quality traffic to your website effictively..?...

OK. What you do is to make yourself one of those double-sided poster carry-on A-Frame billboards aparatus. Then on each side with a black magic market write "Free Money". Walk around downtown with that for even one Saturday afternoon and I guarantee you 200 visitors. 4 hours looking like a buffoon and tricking people to visit will net ya' 3-400 easily. Change the wording a bit to market another sector, go out at night and create a 1000 visitor a day no problem. You'll have to leave town though after a while because people get a little upset when they see themselves being played. That's why most marketing tricksters use the Internet, they feel more safe, almost invisible behind their keyboards.

commented: LOL :) +24

Twitter can drive more traffic to your site but need more follower in your accounts

Make a twitter and a facebook account and make sure to develop your profile to make it look authentic. Then add as many potential customers as possible and follow them in twitter as well. Don't just choose by random though, cause it will make you loose credibility.

And while your at it, slowly promote anything you want to promote from your site.

You have to connect with as many people as possible and send your updates in the form of tweets regularly. Also you can send private messages to some of your followers. Try to retweet others updates to get their faith in you.

All the best!

Hi Guys,
Pls. Help me out in increasing followers in my account.

Is there any quicj way or some method for same.

awaiting reply.

Hi Guys,
Pls. Help me out in increasing followers in my account at http://twitter.com/primetech

Is there any quick way or some method for same.

Looking forward for your views on same.

Twitter helps increase your website traffic. Use Facebook Twitter Application to integrate your tweets to your facebook friends. it would be nice if you try it.

Goodluck.

Well, twitter is a fast growing social networking site which has got the potential to boost your business effectively. You just need to be active on it and keep tweeting your site links Re-tweet others as well. Build a network with people relevant to your business. Also, request them to connect with you on other social sites too. The more friends and followers you have, your traffic will be according to it. Good Luck!!!

Well, twitter is a fast growing social networking site which has got the potential to boost your business effectively. You just need to be active on it and keep tweeting your site links Re-tweet others as well. Build a network with people relevant to your business. Also, request them to connect with you on other social sites too. The more friends and followers you have, your traffic will be according to it. Good Luck!!!

But, for me, i will say the twitter traffic is somehow untargeted, so we can't really do a lot to this kind of traffic!

Why not? And if you don't want untargeted traffic then i think not even a single social site can help you.

As concerned to twitter, it takes only a minute to create a status, you are not writting an essay in 140 words right? . Twitter is easily integrated with mobile phones and you can update your status from anywhere.

Increasing your followers

Twitter can drive more traffic to your site but need more follower in your accounts

Then how can we get more followers?

Try twitter...It will help you def...

Ya, I m trying to addressing that thing only need to increase traffic by getting more followers in twitter as i want to increase followers at http://twitter.com/primetech
So, how to do that.

awaiting reply.

From my own experience, the more effective way of driving quality traffic to your site is either doing article submission (or press release), and video marketing. This way you can only attract targetted traffic and not some useless clicking visitors.

Love the sarcasm!

How video marketing assist us in generating quality traffics towards our website. ??

You have to connect with as many people as possible and send your updates in the form of tweets regularly. Also you can send private messages to some of your followers. Try to retweet others updates to get their faith in you.

All the best!

Thanks for this info. I would make use of this.

Social networking like Twitter, facebook can bring quality traffic to ur website

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.