Did you find that they are more and more chinese on-line shops around us selling electronic products? product prices on these shops are only half of those on exclusive shops, and all goods are free shipping.you know what,an emergency charger for Iphone is only $1.99, i was just thinking that the courier fee for shipping it from china to USA should be more than $1.99..how could something like this happening?? is it mare's nest? Has anyone bought stuff at these sites? Give me some suggestions please.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

have bought a few things off these sites, they're a mixed bag. Usually just bought it cos it was cheap.
First off, if it's 'brand name' it's fake. Although some of the fakes are surprisingly good. For example they do quite a lot of fake Sennheiser earbuds. They don't sound like Sennheisers but for $2 they do sound surprisingly good. Better than most SkullCandy shit.

Did you find that they are more and more chinese on-line shops around us selling electronic products? product prices on these shops are only half of those on exclusive shops, and all goods are free shipping.you know what,an emergency charger for Iphone is only $1.99, i was just thinking that the courier fee for shipping it from china to USA should be more than $1.99..how could something like this happening?? is it mare's nest? Has anyone bought stuff at these sites? Give me some suggestions please.

I like shopping among online stores that sell Chinese-made products. They are cheap yet reliable. I often buy things from Sinamalls.com the delivery time is little longer, but for the price they are well worth it.

Come on,man! Don’t you know that Sinamalls supports PayPal. Buyers usually pay through paypal, so they have some sort of recourse. Generally speaking, it is reliable.

Tainted dog food, toys with lead paint, and in the news today a story about drywall made in China that is releasing toxic fumes in houses and eating away at wiring and plumbing. I don't care how cheap it is, if it is from China I am staying away. Great culture, great history, great cuisine, deadly imports.

Maybe that website you mentioned is not popular? What malls? What's that? seems funny.

Yeah! Only a few bucks, even if they are crap, there is really not much to complain. I will pick some under $10 and give these small deals a try.

China's low labor costs make Chinese-made products increasingly popular all over the world. They're cheap yet not-bad-quality! I like Sinamalls,DX,Ebay, and other sites that sell Chinese-made electronics, Cheap prices + free shipping that sounds unbeatable!

Come on,man! Don’t you know that Sinamalls supports PayPal. Buyers usually pay through paypal, so they have some sort of recourse. Generally speaking, it is reliable.

Quite right, we can not know if it is reliable at all. We can however assume that every e-shop is generally legitimized, even in some special cases they are not. As always, special cases of hooks doesn't change the general understanding, and it is the general understanding we do trust :)

Business is all about trust and science is all about knowledge. Sometimes they are mixed.
Business works like this. U buy finest coffee from china and u got the worst kind. Trust is that u got coffee and therefor china e-shops are generally trustworthy.
Science works like this. U buy knowledge about the finest coffee and u get a paper to chew on. That is if u can not read the academics. :)

One understanding is about the Sennheiser ear plug. Even if they are not Sennheiser, they still sounds. Question is... what do u really count on when trying to make a bargain from China e-shops. Do u really believe they deliver what they promises or do u tell urself.. I just wanna buy and be happy about it :)

Quite right, we can not know if it is reliable at all. We can however assume that every e-shop is generally legitimized, even in some special cases they are not. As always, special cases of hooks doesn't change the general understanding, and it is the general understanding we do trust :)

Business is all about trust and science is all about knowledge. Sometimes they are mixed.
Business works like this. U buy finest coffee from china and u got the worst kind. Trust is that u got coffee and therefor china e-shops are generally trustworthy.
Science works like this. U buy knowledge about the finest coffee and u get a paper to chew on. That is if u can not read the academics. :)

One understanding is about the Sennheiser ear plug. Even if they are not Sennheiser, they still sounds. Question is... what do u really count on when trying to make a bargain from China e-shops. Do u really believe they deliver what they promises or do u tell urself.. I just wanna buy and be happy about it :)

To make this a bit clearer to those still arguing for China e-shops...
Another understanding is about tainted dog food. U cant complain because u got dog food and u saved some bucks buying it to pay for the vet... or the funeral. U got to admit, u saved some money in the process of buying and that is all that counts, nothing else :)

Thank you for giving me these sughestions! I think after some trial buying at these sites i will be able to tell which one is good,and which one is trash collector.I just bid some Iphone accessories at sinamalls through Paypal, they promised me that the package will arrive at me in 15 days. I don't know!! let keep eyes on the whole thing,and i will update my report here.

Good luck and make sure that you have a really good understanding of the return/refund policies if any exist.

You know, I have recently bought a laptop bag made in [removed country specific] and the handle lasted one day. One day! Sure it was the cheaper option but I wasted $35 and then $100 computer repair. One day! Not even.

My computer bounced of the pavement two or three inches three or four times. Had to get a new harddrive installed. Never again. Never buy anything from [removed country specific] ever again, if I can help it.

[removed country specific] neither!!! I won't even share that story.

Then there's [removed country specific]. Cripes I won't even go there at this time I'm still traumatized by my choice in purchasing electronics fabricated by them ...

You know, I have recently bought a laptop bag made in [removed country specific] and the handle lasted one day. One day! Sure it was the cheaper option but I wasted $35 and then $100 computer repair. One day! Not even.

My computer bounced of the pavement two or three inches three or four times. Had to get a new harddrive installed. Never again. Never buy anything from [removed country specific] ever again, if I can help it.

[removed country specific] neither!!! I won't even share that story.

Then there's [removed country specific]. Cripes I won't even go there at this time I'm still traumatized by my choice in purchasing electronics fabricated by them ...

If you did not have to get yourself treated for toxic poisoning then the $135 was a minor fee.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.