I was wondering if anyone could help me out with suggestions to build a community of college students?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Are you looking for a software solution or marketing efforts for an online community you have already built?

There is alot of potential in Facebook Pages & Facebook Applications for the college aged/minded market.

Sponsor daniweb.

Campushook.com and Student.com is a large online community website aimed at teens, college students, and young adults. You may try this.

If you are looking to build an online community outside of the existing social networks, you can use in2community.com, it a free tool to do this.

I could most help you build or at least advise on a campus community if you like. There are many options open to you.

Feel free to get in touch :)

You can create your local community at facebook by inviting people from your local network.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with suggestions to build a community of college students?

Provide free homework help , help them to finish their project assignment .
Or else give them free teeshirt with your website's log printed on it.

I believe you need something like Dolphin, the Smart Community Builder. Serach google for more information and find a host that provides it.

Good Luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.