Email marketing may be profitable if you have a long list of emails which are targeted to your niche which are dealing in.

Then you should have good written communication skills for communicating through emails.

Email marketing is one of the best tools for getting good traffic.There are many other good ways too.

Email marketing is most effective way from which you can drive traffic directly to your site.
But its good in that condition that you are not spamming.

Our advertising partners love our email marketing efforts more than anything - and traffic peaks after each mailing!

Email marketing is an excellent tool for getting good traffic, all depend on good strategy and schedule.

A good email marketing campaign can help you:
- Increase Your Sales Conversion
- Generate Repeat Sales
- Up-sell and Cross-sell Products and Services
- Gain Valuable Feedback from your Visitors
- Drive Web Users to Make Offline Purchases

Thanks to all for replies

Well sending newsletter in emails can be a useful thing while doing email marketing and i think it helps when you want to approach targeted audiences!

I think that email marketing can be a very powerful tool. The problem is that so many people are doing it now that it may be difficult to seperate the real deals from the scammers.

When I say this, I speak of email address lists that are sold or angencies that send your offer to 100's or 1000's of email addresses with promises of conversion.

Get the real deal email list for your offer and you can bank hard. You can also lose your pants if you trust the wrong person that wants to sell you a list.

E-mail Marketing is a form of direct marketing, where you send a commercial message or newsletter to the list of interested parties by e-mail. It is similar to direct marketing, unless the sending e-mail is much easier and less expensive. There is a growing organization or a company based, email marketing is an inexpensive way to keep in touch with customers and create a loyal customer base.

Email marketing is one of marketing channels most effective for businesses. It allows you to connect and communicate your business to your prospects by e-mail easily. But to use email marketing, you need a list. One of the problems becomes marketing e-mail addresses of their prospects.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.