Looking for shopping cart software for selling 5 items. The main goal is to collect more than the normal information and export all the customer info out into a csv or other spreadsheet type file. I would use wordpress if that would work too.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Zencart would be ideal for you. I do really use it.

There are many good options. I would do a custom coded cart.

I agree with PG. A custom option would be the best.
Determining the legal consequences, the third party software you might want to use may compromise the information of your users. If that information was only available to you, you can relieve yourself of many legal ramifications. If you have them check a disclaimer, you could sell that information to advertisers and marketers.

Why do not you try Magento! It provides the great functionality and has ability to manage large no. of data efficiently and effectively. Know more about Magento, just search Magento features on Gooogle.

Looking for shopping cart software for selling 5 items. The main goal is to collect more than the normal information and export all the customer info out into a csv or other spreadsheet type file. I would use wordpress if that would work too.

I'm using Izzonet's shopping cart for my online store and I sell 3 items. Have you tried using a landing page? or a few..

Try Magento. It offers some great features of extracting customer info from shopping cart.

Wordpress can help but I use izzonet to collect my customers info and orders hope this helps

EasyStoreHosting is best Online E-Commerce Store creation software.

from zen cart you can download all information of customer

Magento, X-cart, zencart are some of the finest carts that can be used and they are full of features.

I'll recommended you to use ZenCart Shopping Cart. It is open Source so there is no cost, its user friendly and there is a help section in which you can found most of your answers to configuration question. And OsCommerce is also one of the best choice for online stores.

Hello

If you are having very limited items to sell, then you can shoose zscart, self hosted monthly paid shopping cart solution.

i also made a website of e-commerce of selling one product in 24 hours.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.