Hello everybody,

I'm trying to find a motto, catch phrase, slogan to promote an affair around the following key words : "Edge technology" + "Reliability" >> "Client Success".

I'm running out of ideas... can any creative genius here help me ?

Many many thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I see an image of a computer geek at his terminal and there's a horse watering and tied up beside the nerds cubicle; then he hits the enter key, mounts his trusty steer and rides out of the office into the sunset.

I see an image of a computer geek at his terminal and there's a horse watering and tied up beside the nerds cubicle; then he hits the enter key, mounts his trusty steer and rides out of the office into the sunset.

OK... so, any suggestion ?

oh, OK, catch phrase? catch phrase, let's see ... how 'bout ... "We Ride The Edge"

What about "Beyond the edges".It gives the theme of things across the edges,and no one can have an idea that where that can be.So i guess this phrase is catchy energetic and attractive.

Thanks Michealheart for your suggestion.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.