Well, I started using AdSense's new channels a few hours ago (about 11pm). It's now 2:30 a.m. and I still can't display any reports by channels. It just says no data available. But meanwhile my AdSense data has updated. Is anyone else experiencing this? Will it go into effect tomorrow perhaps?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone. I actually had to be reminded I never posted a follow-up ...

But, basically, it turns out that Google only updates their channel data every two days! It seemes they assume that it is mainly used for evaluating prolonged AdSense activity on a site, or section of a site, and I guess not worth it to them to update any more often than that.

But, basically, it turns out that Google only updates their channel data every two days!

I don't think that's true...2 days is way too many time.it takes about hour or few more but not longer than one day (6hours is too much)

use google and read more about ad channels

glad that I could help! ;)

commented: 5 years late, and bumped a "solved" thread. Nice shooting tex! -6

waiting more time

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.