A lot of digital platforms are used by a Digital Marketing Company, SEO, SMO, SMM, PPC, CPC are very common. is there anyone who can elaborate more on this topic?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There is a lot of knowledge on this subject on the Internet. Use google and read ...

Hello, @life association; I hope you are aware that there are way too many things that need to be considered in Digital marketing, and if you are not specific in your question, it becomes a bit difficult to be answered. However, I am assuming that you are particularly seeking Social Media Marketing platforms ( as this is one of the most trending topics in Digital Marketing nowadays) and will answer accordingly:

Social Media Marketing Platform

Nowadays, consumers are highly dependent on social media. If I were to talk about myself, I would even get attracted to deals and offers on these websites. This happens because of the liberty of posting infographics. This is what the stats have to say:

• At present, an average user has at least 8 social media accounts.
  • The time spent by an average adult on social media is around 2 hours 22 minutes, i.e., almost 2.5 precious hours of their day, even in the modern-day lifestyle.
  • There are approximately 5.11 billion active cell phones worldwide, and this data does not seem to experience a downfall anywhere in the near future.
  • 64% of consumers prefer to shop from brands that have a social media presence. This is probably the most direct hint a marketer can receive. Audiences are literally inviting brands to establish themself in the media.

The most popular platforms used for social media marketing include:

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Snapchat
  • Tik Tok
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube

My answer is based on my assumption of what you were trying to ask through this question. However, if by Digital Marketing platform you meant the elements of it, here they are:

• Social Media
  • Influencer Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Content Marketing
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Mobile Marketing
  • Marketing Automation Platforms
  • Marketing Analytics Platforms
  • Email Marketing
  • Pay-per-click (PPC)

I hope your query was resolved by my answer. Please reply and make me aware if there is anything that I can help you with.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.